Menu

15.01.19 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2019 Critics’ Choice Awards?

Emily Blunt's Khaite Greta White Polka-Dot Dress

Emily Blunt’s Khaite Greta White Polka-Dot Dress

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Amanda Seyfried In Ulyana Sergeenko - IWC Schaffhausen at SIHH 2019

Amanda Seyfried In Ulyana Sergeenko – Jaeger Le-Coultre at SIHH 2019

19 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2019 Critics’ Choice Awards?

1. Real Nat39 January 15, 2019 at 9:34 pm #

Emmy Rossum was flawless, seductive and gorgeous. Gemma – runner-up, even with the illusion panel (it’s not that bad really), the gown is beautiful and standout.

2. SilentVisitor January 15, 2019 at 9:01 pm #

Nicole (minus the hair), Charlize, Allison, Emmy and Rachel are top 5 in no particular order….

Nicole’s dress is absolutely stunning; Allison look is different but so great as well

3. TeaAtTwo January 15, 2019 at 6:20 pm #

Nicole would have been a BDOTY contender if she had fixed her hair.

4. alvarospain January 15, 2019 at 5:45 pm #

Charlize Theron.

5. Chris January 15, 2019 at 4:24 pm #

It was a very well dressed event for Critics Choice standards.

1. Charlize Theron
    2. Nicole Kidman
    3. Gemma Chan

• Rebecca January 15, 2019 at 5:51 pm #

I picked the same three – they all look amazing.

6. AndyGER January 15, 2019 at 2:02 pm #

It’s so funny. Nobody liked Nicole Kidman at this event an now she is almost first. LOL. Go Girl!!!

7. Caroline January 15, 2019 at 1:02 pm #

It would’ve been Nicole if it hadn’t been for her hair. My favourite was Poppy. Simple elegance.

8. Lil January 15, 2019 at 11:22 am #

Hands down Charlize Theron for best dressed.

I agree with the others – Nicole Kidman would have gotten my vote for best dressed if not for her hair, such a hot mess – it just did not work well with the rest of her look.

9. Fiona-Brasil January 15, 2019 at 8:52 am #

1-Charlie Theron in Givenchy
    2-Nicole Kidman in Armani Prive
    3-Gemma Chan in Jason Wu Collection

10. Iva January 15, 2019 at 8:45 am #

Nicole’s dress is the best but her styling kinda ruined it.
    So – my vote goes to Emmy Rossum.

In general, this was well dressed event.
    Nothing groundbreaking, but some really nice RC looks (Kiki, Charlize, Gemma, Poppy, …).

11. Jacqui M January 15, 2019 at 8:00 am #

I would have voted for Nicole Kidman and that fabulous frock, if she hadn’t run out of time to do her hair…

12. ์Nueng Chaisungneun January 15, 2019 at 7:43 am #

Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron

13. Ruth January 15, 2019 at 5:14 am #

Everybody pretending lady gaga doesn’t look the best.
    Sentiments aside, lady gaga shut it down in that dress. She nearly had a wardrobe malfunction on stage,making this particular look more iconic and memorable. And she was the biggest winner of the night. Best actress and best song.

Runner up-emmy rossum.

• JHH January 15, 2019 at 5:42 am #

Some questions and they are with genuine curiosity not snark. Why would people pretend that Lady Gaga does not look the best if they thought she did? Is that an expression that means something else and is not to be taken literally? Also, why do you not capitalize proper names when you capitalize the first words of your sentences?

• Camilla January 15, 2019 at 7:59 am #

That’s a bit snobby, come on 🙂

Everyone looked nice but no one really stood out. In the vote of “which dress does Camilla want and will endeavour to find an occasion for” I am going for Gemma Chan’s 😀

14. JHH January 15, 2019 at 3:38 am #

If Nicole’s hair were better, I would have probably voted for her. As it is, I am torn between Kristen and Charlize.

15. Vizual Ninja January 15, 2019 at 3:21 am #

Emmy, Nicole, Charlize, Patricia and Regina. I voted for Charlize, as I can’t remember last that I was so happy with a look from her

16. brat January 15, 2019 at 2:17 am #

I can’t believe Nicole is winning. Her hair deflates her look.

I voted for Charlize, she came back so hard. Kiki is her runner-up.

Emmy, Poppy, Laura and Kristen all get honorable mentions. Nothing exciting but they all look fab.

Rachel Brosnahan looks fab as well.