Menu

Elsie Fisher In Thom Browne – 2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Elsie Fisher In Thom Browne - 2019 Critics' Choice Awards

Like Constance Wu, I much preferred Elsie Fisher’s 2019 Critics’ Choice Awards look over her Golden Globes look.

The young star – who picked up the Best Young Actor/Actress for ‘Eighth Grade’ – took to the blue carpet on Sunday (January 13) in Santa Monica, California, wearing a Thom Browne Pre-Fall 2019 suit.

Accented with a mini bows, her signature suited and mini top-handle bag look was oozing but plenty of charm and sartorial elegance.

Her Globes look feels quite casual in comparison. Do you agree?

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Constance Wu In Rodarte - 2019 Critics' Choice Awards

Constance Wu In Rodarte – 2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Regina King In Michael Kors Collection - 2019 Critics' Choice Awards

Regina King In Michael Kors Collection – 2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

13 Responses to Elsie Fisher In Thom Browne – 2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

1. LI January 15, 2019 at 11:08 pm #

Jesus she is 15. Chill out, she is so refreshing and different to the rest of the usual awards looks. Her looks are on point for a 15 year old and modern and fun. Im not sure what kind of critics are commenting here, but they definitely have no idea about fashion. Would love to see them try and style a very normal and down to earth 15 year old for awards season, and keep it age appropriate but still fashion forward. I love this look, her looks just keep getting better, Im not sure how much more she could break outa little other than wearing a boring gown like the rest, that will mostly likely age her or make her look like a cartoon character.

2. Fanny January 14, 2019 at 9:24 pm #

I don’t love this but it’s a big step in the right direction. I’m looking forward to see what she’ll be wearing next.

3. meme January 14, 2019 at 3:10 pm #

The suit is cute but looks way different than what the model is wearing. That eye makeup is tragic.

4. Chris January 14, 2019 at 2:39 pm #

Much improved from the Globes, love this one! Probably her best look yet.

5. justme January 14, 2019 at 1:35 pm #

The eye makeup is a disgrace. Who did that to her?
    That aside, this is much better than her GG outfit.

• JHH January 14, 2019 at 9:13 pm #

6. NZ January 14, 2019 at 11:12 am #

I can’t bring myself to like what she wears most of the time. I don’t hate that she wears suits, I just find that they staggeringly age her. I wish she’d break out a little.

• LI January 15, 2019 at 11:03 pm #

Are you joking? Every publication says she fits right in with her age and I have to agree. This is so on point for a 15 year old. I mean it has tiny little bows all over it?!?!

7. TeaAtTwo January 14, 2019 at 8:22 am #

She looks quite cute on this even with the askew bow tie. She could have ditched the bag though.

8. Real Nat39 January 14, 2019 at 8:01 am #

Damn, still looks poorly executed…needs a new stylist?

• Caroline January 14, 2019 at 9:03 am #

9. Jas January 14, 2019 at 7:37 am #

This is great and perfect for her. 10000000 times better than her Globes outfit.

10. Lashae January 14, 2019 at 7:30 am #

I haven’t been a fan of her suits even though I like that she wears them but she looks great, love the look.