Menu

December 24, 2018 Best Of

Unsung Heroine – Sarah Drew

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Unsung Heroine – Sarah Drew

Sarah Drew caught my eye the second I saw her on the red carpet at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards in SAFiYAA.

From that moment on, I was captivated by her style.

Some celebrities will make it onto a best dressed list because of the label on their outfit, or reputation, but Sarah’s win was based purely on style, grace and a stunning dress.

Her stylist Karen Raphael, who works with Kendrick Sampson, Holland Roden and many more, loves to work with emerging designers like Vitor Zerbinato and Elisabetta Franchi.

These unique designs, mixed with classic pieces ensured that Sarah’s style was consistently on point.

Credit: Getty

Best Dressed Cast of the Year – ‘Black Panther’

Best Dressed Cast Of The Year – ‘Black Panther’

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon Features Best Dressed Royal Of The Year - Queen Letizia of Spain

Best Dressed Royal Of The Year – Queen Letizia of Spain

7 Responses to Unsung Heroine – Sarah Drew

1. Stacy December 27, 2018 at 1:51 am #

I’ve had my eye on her ever since I saw the Elisabetta Franchi dress she wore to a BAFTA event. It was elegantly sexy on her. I want to see more from her in the future.

2. Sara December 26, 2018 at 12:51 am #

I have LOVED ALL her looks, the pink evening dress at the Emmys was my favorite!

3. Pegirust December 25, 2018 at 10:20 pm #

I love how SarahDrew found the perfect style and combined it. She looks so natural, everything is so perfectly matched, she presents everything as if it were her 2nd skin. And she always mentions from her what was created by whom.

4. Safae December 25, 2018 at 9:41 pm #

I totally agree!!! Sarah looked stunning in each and every red carpet especially the Emmy’s+ looks!!! Karen did and incredible job on an already breathtaking human

5. Kate w December 25, 2018 at 8:43 pm #

I love Sarah style growth over the past year & a half. Her looks are classic yet embellished with out looking too flashy. I’m looking forward to what she has to offer us in the new year..

6. phee December 25, 2018 at 7:48 am #

hm. unsung I guess….I still have no idea of her style or care yet. Its just there……

• Caroline December 26, 2018 at 8:17 pm #