Menu

December 24, 2018 Best Of

Best Dressed Royal Of The Year – Queen Letizia of Spain

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon Features Best Dressed Royal Of The Year - Queen Letizia of Spain

Royal women have at least one trait in common: impeccable taste in clothes.

They need to dress to impress for the many public engagements they attend like galas, palace dinners and royal tours.

When it comes to Queen Letizia of Spain, style seems to run through her veins.

Her status of having the most enviable style of all the royals, I feel, is because her style seems so accessible.

Queen Maxima is high-end and bespoke all of the time, yet Queen Letizia will mix Carolina Herrera and Hugo Boss with Zara and Sandro, plus she of course supports local designers like Pedro del Hierro, and isn’t afraid to recycle.

Credit: Getty

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Unsung Heroine – Sarah Drew

Unsung Heroine – Sarah Drew

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Best Dressed International Star - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Best Dressed International Star – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

9 Responses to Best Dressed Royal Of The Year – Queen Letizia of Spain

1. Caroline December 26, 2018 at 8:16 pm #

Disagree. Charlene is much more fun!

2. Elena December 25, 2018 at 9:40 pm #

I was sure your would choose Kate as your are publishing every dress she wears which is not the case from the other royals!!
    I am extremely positively surprise about your choice
    I would be so happy if I’m 2019 you could publish more about other royals… believes me they are getting dresssed much better than the British Royal Family

3. Carocv December 25, 2018 at 1:46 pm #

Couldn’t agree more. One of my fashion icons.

4. Silvia December 25, 2018 at 11:11 am #

What a shame she´s a fascist!

• Andrea December 26, 2018 at 7:52 pm #

By definition Royals are THE status quo and definitely don’t have liberal ideas.

Besides that her style is the best in her category, better than Rania or Maxima and light years ahead of the British Royal Women.

5. phee December 25, 2018 at 7:46 am #

I can easily agree to this….. far far better than Meghans looks…or even most of Kates.
    she is def most consistent. and best at style.

6. brat December 25, 2018 at 3:28 am #

Rania is better dressed, I’m surprised.

7. EmmaWoodhouse December 24, 2018 at 11:40 pm #

Although I thought Kate had some really strong showings this year, I do think that Letizia has the overall more enviable style.

8. TeaAtTwo December 24, 2018 at 11:32 pm #

I’m not sure about the impeccable taste part being a common trait..(no shade but shade). I think Letizia shows one can be royal and still have more fun with fashion even on public duties. Catherine is ending the year on a personal high and once Meghan gets a proper tailor I look forward more to her 2019 looks