Menu

November 27, 2018 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Hera Hilmar In Oscar de la Renta – ‘Mortal Engines’ World Premiere

Hera Hilmar In Oscar de la Renta - 'Mortal Engines' World Premiere

Hera Hilmar joined co-star Jihae for the world premiere of ‘Mortal Engines’ on Tuesday (November 27) in London.

I want to say the main attraction to this Oscar de la Renta Spring 2019 dress is the flirty and swinging-free fringe, but the embellishments are just as eye catching.

Usually I wouldn’t refer to a fringe dress as cool, but there’s something about this look that I’m finding myself drawn to, perhaps it’s Hera herself.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Jihae In Alexander McQueen - 'Mortal Engines' World Premiere

Jihae In Alexander McQueen – ‘Mortal Engines’ World Premiere

Leila George In Oscar de la Renta - 'Mortal Engines' World Premiere

Leila George In Oscar de la Renta – ‘Mortal Engines’ World Premiere

16 Responses to Hera Hilmar In Oscar de la Renta – ‘Mortal Engines’ World Premiere

1. Guest April 17, 2019 at 9:02 am #

+1 I’d really love to see those feathers in action.

2. Guest April 17, 2019 at 9:02 am #

I wish she would’ve worn this exactly as presented on the runway, I mean it’s almost December so she coluld’ve. I still love it. I try to ignore the necklace.

3. Guest April 17, 2019 at 9:02 am #

I don’t love this. The necklace should have been left off and I find the top makes her torso/chest look a bit boxy. The back of dress is better.

4. Guest April 17, 2019 at 9:02 am #

Can’t compare to the runway, the dress itself isn’t anything we haven’t seen before and styling is really boring. Anyway she looks stunning, so it must really be her charm that saves the look.

5. Guest April 17, 2019 at 9:02 am #

I don’t really like the dress because of how high the fringe starts but I think someone like J-Lo or Beyonce in it at a music event like the Grammy’s with the feathered jacket would look quite cool.

6. Guest April 17, 2019 at 9:02 am #

Its a pretty look. the fringe makes it sexy and fun.

7. Guest April 17, 2019 at 9:02 am #

I love this. This is insanely sexy, so much better on her. I don’t understand the necklace though.

8. Guest April 17, 2019 at 9:02 am #

I like this, it’s edgy and fits the movie. I want to see this dress again with the feathers..Tracee Ellis Ross maybe.

9. phee November 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm #

Its a pretty look. the fringe makes it sexy and fun.

10. TeaAtTwo November 28, 2018 at 9:24 am #

11. miszzel November 28, 2018 at 6:59 am #

12. Fee November 28, 2018 at 2:48 am #

13. Caroline November 28, 2018 at 12:20 am #

14. Vizual Ninja November 28, 2018 at 12:05 am #

• Santiago November 28, 2018 at 12:21 am #

+1 I’d really love to see those feathers in action.

15. Ksenia November 27, 2018 at 11:26 pm #