Menu

21.11.18

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex In Club Monaco – The Hubb Community Kitchen Visit

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex In Club Monaco -  The Hubb Community Kitchen Visit

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was back in the kitchen on Wednesday morning (November 21), carrying out a food-related engagement in North Kensington, London.

The Duchess, who is a self-confessed foodie, visited the Hubb Community Kitchen to see how funds raised by her charity cookbook, Together: Our Community Cookbook, are making a difference.

Keeping her style simple, the Duchess wore a cute Club Monaco mini dress with a season velvet collar, styled with a matching wool, double breasted coat.

As she hasn’t managed to get the flesh colour tone of her tights quite right as of yet, on this occasion she opted for black, finishing off her look with a cool pair of Givenchy boots.

On the scale of one to a 1000, this is a 1000 times better than Monday’s look.

Club Monaco Sallyet Dress
Club Monaco Daylina Coat
Givenchy Ankle Boots

Credit: Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2018 Governors Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2018 Governors Awards?

Millie Bobby Brown In Emilia Wickstead & Altuzarra - UNICEF's World Children's Day

Millie Bobby Brown In Emilia Wickstead & Altuzarra – UNICEF’s World Children’s Day

39 Responses to Meghan, Duchess of Sussex In Club Monaco – The Hubb Community Kitchen Visit

1. Charmaine December 5, 2018 at 6:53 am #

How come you haven’t changed the success handle on your page. It should also say Meghan success of Sussex as is the case with Catherine

2. brat November 22, 2018 at 1:15 am #

I hate the dress but like all the other pieces.

3. CreoleLady November 21, 2018 at 8:52 pm #

Love the colors and those booties. Hmmmm, I’m thinking that a shift dress silhouette should be a go-to for her, at least for day looks.

4. justme November 21, 2018 at 7:07 pm #

It’s a very cute look. I’m so happy that the Hubb Community women reached their goals with the book and have the kitchen running full time now.

5. LeslieNOPE November 21, 2018 at 5:12 pm #

I love the color and she looks very nice. I really like it 🙂

• Milla B. November 21, 2018 at 8:33 pm #

• Giada November 22, 2018 at 1:07 pm #

6. TeaAtTwo November 21, 2018 at 5:05 pm #

I really like this look.

7. J November 21, 2018 at 4:19 pm #

The crazy thing is that this is probably one of the less expensive outfits, but looks better on her.

• SilentVisitor November 21, 2018 at 4:43 pm #

This is so untrue that I don’t even know where to begin. Why is money even mentioned here? a 5k worth outfit/bag is nothing (I am aware that some it is a lot of money)……….everything is so relative

• Eva November 21, 2018 at 7:35 pm #

@ J I wholeheartedly agree! I love the burgundy, the layering, the touch of velvet, even how it’s styled with black thighs. I think she looks gorgeous, one of her best outfits in my opinion.

And you’re absolutely right in saying that appart from the booties, this look is less expensive than the stuff she usually wears. I hope she’ll wear some more high street in the future, since this actually fits her great! How ridiculous is it that you’re being attacked for pointing that out?

• SilentVisitor November 21, 2018 at 11:58 pm #

Attacked? How do people run for president or senate or congress? I will never know especially if when I look the current world and people….

Facts != Opinions

8. Caroline November 21, 2018 at 2:08 pm #

At the beginning I liked her style but now I’ve come to hate it.

• SilentVisitor November 21, 2018 at 2:31 pm #

This comment is the epitome of the time we live in…….

Back to fashion………this type of look is worn by professional women all over NYC (and perhaps by most working women all over the world ) in the winter.

It serves its purpose and given where she was going, it is great look! Love those boots….never really been into Givenchy shoes but I covet those boots

• Eni November 21, 2018 at 4:07 pm #

+1 TA

• lea November 21, 2018 at 4:50 pm #

But she’s a royal and not a proffessional woman from NYC?

• SilentVisitor November 21, 2018 at 5:28 pm #

and? isn’t she at work here? at least what she is doing here is tangible……..you can measure the results so that looks like work to me

And I said NYC or probably professional women over the world (accounting for the fact that I can’t possibly know them all)……..

• lea November 21, 2018 at 6:15 pm #

Obviously she is working, and, unlike other members of the royal family, she’s always worked both for herself and charitably and I respect her very much for that. All I wanted to say is that now that she joined the family she could dress differently because expectations for her are higher than for regular working woman. It’s obvious.

• SilentVisitor November 21, 2018 at 11:59 pm #

Expectations are higher for her clothes? OK, I am not British, so I will take your word for it

• lea November 22, 2018 at 2:42 pm #

Well, that’s a fashion website and we’re only trying to comment on her clothes, yes, nothing but clothes/hair/makeup, because, again, this is a website about fashion. So, since Meghan is now a Duchess, you expect something different from her when it comes to her style and fashion choices than when she was an actress. I don’t know why you can’t simply criticize Meghan’s style without someone saying how much she used to work and how she’s done so much for charity, how is that even relevant to the topic of her style?

• SilentVisitor November 22, 2018 at 3:27 pm #

Off topic answer; infinity, I will find you one day!!!

You were the one bringing up the she is royal not a professional woman……nvm, I am wasting my time.

• Tina K November 21, 2018 at 4:56 pm #

I absolutely agree. If she wanted to be glamerous, she would have done so with ease. Shes made that very plain with her clothing choices from her wedding day till today. People who hate her style should just give up now because shes never gonna take her clothes seriously.

• angela November 21, 2018 at 5:03 pm #

Ive also sensed theres always been a double standard between Kate and her. Kate is dressed so plainly most of the time as well. It really has got me thinking where does all this bias stem from. Because clearly Kate is no good when it comes to fashion.

• Betty November 21, 2018 at 5:15 pm #

Shes been involved with charitable causes across south asia and africa even before meeting Harry, most people would be appalled at her simple cotton tunics and other simple clothes if they come across pics from those events. She just blended in with the people she was there to help. The causes clearly mean more to her.

• Adelaide November 21, 2018 at 7:14 pm #

• Caroline November 22, 2018 at 8:56 pm #

Could you please stop commenting under every single one of my comments in which I’m not praising her style? Because I do praise it when I like it. My comment was completely and utterly respectful. I said I used to enjoy her style at the beginning but now I have disliked almost everything she was worn lately. What is exactly your problem?

• Milly November 22, 2018 at 9:23 pm #

I agree with you Caroline and admit I find it odd that people are so sensitive to criticism of Meghan’s style. There are plenty of sites that discuss other aspects of her life, this one is about fashion.

I have mostly found her outfits to be dull or ill fitted, though she has had a handful of good looks. I often like individual pieces (like these boots).

• lea November 22, 2018 at 9:37 pm #

• Caroline November 23, 2018 at 12:13 am #

I do love and support Meghan so it’s weird to me that this user keeps getting so angry at my comments that were always about fashion and fashion only. I like some of her looks but not lately. What’s the big deal?

• lea November 23, 2018 at 6:01 am #

Exactly, some people really do go crazy each time Meghan’s outfit is being criticized…

• Eva November 23, 2018 at 10:45 pm #

I agree with you both. I find it unfortunate that I sometimes refrain from commenting on her posts because I’m not up for the hassle of getting angry responses. I don’t know what it is about these Meghan posts that rise people’s pressure, but it’s really quite simple : it’s just about the outfit!

• SilentVisitor November 23, 2018 at 2:32 pm #

You should really think before you write; stop commenting below every single one of your comments? really? I know it is hard for some people but a few instances != every time

We still live in a free world in case you did not know……….I could say you just prove my point about your comment being the epitome of our time but I won’t fall for such idiotic fallacies.

Anyway, this is my last comment on this thread; as I have previously said, I have always expected more from this website than the tabloid like websites; I don’t consider myself a fan of anyone

• Caroline November 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm #

Ok but just because I criticize her style doesn’t mean you can accuse me of hating Meghan or dissing her when I’m just speaking of fashion. Just because I said I prefer Kate’s style, which is unfairly criticized at least to me, doesn’t mean I’m comparing them as individuals, which I would never. Or just because I say I used to like her style more during her first appearences doesn’t mean I’m what’s wrong with society. Let’s please agree to disagree.

9. Vizual Ninja November 21, 2018 at 2:03 pm #

Love the coat and the colour but not so fond of the dress. She’s glowing though!

10. meme November 21, 2018 at 2:01 pm #

This is a great look for her. Covet those booties!

11. Rocio November 21, 2018 at 1:37 pm #

Not black, not navy 👏 Like this color on her 😍

12. Hannah November 21, 2018 at 1:19 pm #

I love it, she looks great in this colour. The coat and shoes are really cool. Very nice look.

• Paula November 21, 2018 at 3:26 pm #

13. miszzel November 21, 2018 at 1:18 pm #

That’s a nice, decent look that actually fits so something pretty spectacular for Meghan. Also she looks great in burgundy, definitely should wear it more often.