Menu

Cate Blanchett In Acne Studios - 'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Rome Film Festival Photocall

Cate Blanchett is at Rome Film Festival promoting ‘The House With A Clock In Its Walls’ this afternoon (October 19) Italy at the official photocall.

The thing I love about Cate is that I feel she is constantly evolving.

And this current phase is the most intriguing yet.

I have a strong belief that even had she opted to wear this Acne Studios suit from the Spring 2019 collection without the embellishments, she still would’ve knocked this look out of the fashion ballpark, because what she sells first and foremost is confidence, and grace.

No doubt, when it Rome she’ll wear Armani Prive for the premiere. I’m not sure she can outdo Venice, but I’m sure she’ll try.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

amfAR Los Angeles 2018

amfAR Los Angeles 2018

6 Responses to Cate Blanchett In Acne Studios – ‘The House With A Clock In Its Walls’ Rome Film Festival Photocall

1. Caroline October 20, 2018 at 1:15 pm #

Not a fan of this look.

2. JHH October 20, 2018 at 1:43 am #

+1 although I think the length might have worked if the pants were slimmer so slimmer pants or longer pants as cut would have worked a bit better.

3. TeaAtTwo October 19, 2018 at 10:19 pm #

I might have considered removing the shirt collar embellishments but I really like this look even though I’ve been a bit bored of the suit run. Cate’s not great with shoe choices but on this occasion I think these plain ones work well unless she had went down brogues/loafer route.

4. mewme October 19, 2018 at 6:26 pm #

The pants are too short and the shoes are a snooze, but other than that I love the suit. Especially the embellishments

• JHH October 20, 2018 at 1:43 am #

5. J. October 19, 2018 at 6:14 pm #

Sadly, she only seems to evolve ankles up..

Besides that, another fantastic look from Queen Cate.