Menu

02.09.18 Premiere

‘Suspiria’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

‘Suspiria’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Chloe Grace Moretz, Dakota Johnson, Mia Goth and Tilda Swinton were joined on the red carpet by a host of other celebrities for the Venice Film Festival premiere of ‘Suspiria’, on Saturday (September 1) in Italy.

Alek Wek: The model, who stars in this film, wore a Calvin Klein by Appointment coral silk peau de soie gown with ruffle hem. It’s a gorgeous colour on her, plus I also loved the contrast Calvin Klein violet blue asymmetrical crystal sandals here.

Alba Rohrwacher: I almost didn’t recognise Alba since she wasn’t wearing Valentino. The Italian actress opted for a super chic Giorgio Armani black velvet suit with sequin top. I would rock this look – with sandals – in a heartbeat. So effortless, elegant and cool.

‘Suspiria’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Eugenia Silva: Usually the model’s red carpet M.O. is super sexy, but on this occasion she wore a playful Armani Privé Spring 2018 multicoloured which was right on trend with its decorative plumes.

Barbara Palvin: Also in Armani Privé, her Fall 2017 black lace gown with plunging neckline and multicoloured crystals embroidery was perhaps her best look so far during this festival. Chopard Jewelry completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Cate Blanchett In Armani Privé - ‘Suspiria’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Cate Blanchett In Armani Privé – ‘Suspiria’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

New Season Trend: Mini Bags

New Season Trend: Mini Bags

7 Responses to ‘Suspiria’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. Caroline September 3, 2018 at 01:47 #

Barbara looks amazing.

2. Phee September 2, 2018 at 18:55 #

Im not liking these except Eugenias….for another event. Not this one perhaps.
    I don’t like Aleks dress except for the color.
    Alba looks terrible. But I don’t expect much from her ever.
    Barbaras is quite unflattering.

3. Shikeira September 2, 2018 at 17:35 #

Alex’ dress reminds me of super long skirts I had as a kid and use to pull up and wear as a dress around the house, the colour is divine though. Barbara looks nice, but I agree with Tea.. the length is awkward, wish that was different. Overall this premiere RC didn’t disappoint.

4. Isabela September 2, 2018 at 17:02 #

Probably an unpopular opinion, but i think Barbara’s dress is unflattering

5. meme September 2, 2018 at 16:30 #

Love Barbara’s dress. Alba’s tux is great but her hair is a mess.

6. TeaAtTwo September 2, 2018 at 15:29 #

I love the colour and styling and Alek wears it well but I don’t totally love her gown. I love the colour and embellishments on Barbara’s gown but I wish it were floorlength and maybe in a different cut and her shoe choice could have been much better. Alba’s hair is a bit scruffy but suit feels very her. Eugenia looks good for the a music awards show.

7. JHH September 2, 2018 at 15:02 #

Nice looks, but I wish Abby’s hair was styled differently or styled at all.