Menu

27.07.18

Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z took a break from the European leg of their ‘On The Run’ tour before headed to the states.

Much like during the tour itself, Queen Bey has had several wardrobe changes which she needed for all those luxury yacht rides and museum visits.

This first look is from Versace.

This doesn’t scream vacation to me, more like an extension of her tour wardrobe.

And considering the heatwave that has gripped Europe. I just can’t deal with the thick fabrication of this signature wild print Versace Pre-Fall 2018 dress, or the long sleeves and high neckline.

I feel like I am sweating on her behalf.

Versace sunglasses and black leather sandals with Medusa studs rounded out her look.

This Cushnie et Och Spring 2018 all white look was by far my favourite. This had the perfect mix of summer and chic appeal with complementary accessories that ensured the look didn’t feel too one note.

Recreating a moment from their ‘Ape Sh*t’ video shot in The Louvre while visiting the Neues Museum in Berlin, Bey went all lady-like on us wearing a Fendi Resort 2018 yellow dress. The look felt more ladies-who-lunch than a woman on vacation mode, but I love that Beyonce is show us more than a heavy mini dress. Her signature high ponytail, an Okhtein embroidered Rodhawk bag and Jimmy Choo x Off White sandals completed her look. You may remember that Bella Hadid wore this same dress back in December.

Beyonce was rocking Versace, Versace, Versace from head to toe. This iconic Vogue tribute printed look feels so very diva-ish, which is why I love it. The shades matched perfectly, but the Jimmy Choo x Off White ‘Annie’ pumps were a bit of a dud.

The ‘OTR’ tour ended right around the time of the World Cup Final, so Beyonce appeased her fans by showing some love for France wearing a Paris Saint Germain jersey, which was of course blinged out to suit Beyonce’s taste. This look was a custom look from Koche’s Spring 2018 collection.

I love how this Self Portrait Spring 2018 three-piece look felt fun and playful.

Dolce & Gabbana always present a range of quirky prints for summer, and for Spring 2018, it was all about oranges and zebras. Taking her cue from the runway, the singer opted to max out her Dolce & Gabbana chiffon maxi dress with contemporary shades.

The final look is the most natural vacation picture – for those who vacation on multi-million dollar yachts.  Both her Caravan cape, made of pure silk and embellished with crystals, and swimsuit were from Australian designer Camilla; whose love of India’s ornate textiles and artisanal markets shines through.

Credit: Vogue.com & Beyonce.com

Amandla Stenberg In Mulberry - 'The Darkest Minds’ LA Screening

Amandla Stenberg In Mulberry – ‘The Darkest Minds’ LA Screening

Mandy Moore In Carolina Herrera - ‘The Darkest Minds’ LA Screening

Mandy Moore In Carolina Herrera – ‘The Darkest Minds’ LA Screening

13 Responses to Beyonce Knowles Vacations In Versace, Cushnie et Ochs, Fendi, Koche, Self Portrait, Dolce & Gabbana and Camilla

1. Amy July 29, 2018 at 06:17 #

The white Cushnie look is dope. Love it.
    I also like her 3 piece Self Portrait ensemble.
    The rest is either okay or terrible. The first look is so unflattering I can’t even deal

2. Lala July 28, 2018 at 22:44 #

I love all of these outfits.

3. Lola July 28, 2018 at 07:17 #

She is a beautiful woman but one thing works for her: simplicity! Simpe hair, simple silhouettes, a few to no accessories and she is perfect
    As soon as she is adding things, it’s a disaster.

I get that she tries to have fun but it comes across as trying too hard. Simplicity is what works for you B!

4. Anna July 28, 2018 at 02:09 #

Just a heads up – that’s Paris Saint-German’s jersey she’s wearing, not France’s.

Love most looks.

5. Pheephee July 27, 2018 at 20:57 #

The last pic is my favourite by far. Most natural, No try-hard, and those fabrics are so beautiful.

I wanted to like the first but the fit seems off. Tight in the bust, too loose in the waist. And too hot….the shoes she chose with it are excellent though.

The second is ok. Interesting silhouette.

The third I like. Great dress. probably my second fave. But what I despise is the sloppy look of her husband next to her. It looks so ridiculous. looks like she holding hands with her immature adult child.

The rest are meh. So so try hard I just have such a hard time liking her looks.

6. TeaAtTwo July 27, 2018 at 20:57 #

Doesn’t feel effortless but it feels trendy and like the glamourous diva that fans adore.

7. JHH July 27, 2018 at 19:34 #

I like all of these looks — some more than others, of course, and I generally agree with all of FC’s (CK’s) points except that I loathe shades with the Dolce & Gabbana dress and wish the Versace dress could have been slightly looser. Beyonce is living her best life and being true to her style in all of these looks my response, as they say in my country of birth is “Kill dem with it!”

• Lara July 29, 2018 at 01:13 #

What’s your country? Cause that phrase sounds damn close to what we would say in mine 🤣

8. Alina July 27, 2018 at 18:49 #

Most of these are try-hard, but the second look is nice.

• meme July 27, 2018 at 19:21 #

I agree. I never liked her style and some of these are photoshopped.

• JHH July 27, 2018 at 19:26 #

I assume everything is photoshopped.

• meme July 27, 2018 at 20:33 #

LOL

9. brat July 27, 2018 at 18:22 #

Yeah I agree with all your points.