Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Kate Mara In Miu Miu - 40th Anniversary of Wildlife Rescue Initiatives

Kate Mara In Miu Miu – 40th Anniversary of Wildlife Rescue Initiatives

Thandie Newton's Richard Quinn Ruched Dress

Thandie Newton’s Richard Quinn Ruched Dress

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Real Nat39 July 22, 2018 at 22:05 #

Faves. Ciara & Amanda, Tom & Dominic in menswear.

2. TeaAtTwo July 22, 2018 at 17:37 #

Voted for Emmy as I was so charmed by the look. Between Luke for the superb fit and Dominic for the colour scheme especially with the pink socks out of the guys.

3. kane July 22, 2018 at 11:31 #

Hannah with Emma as a close second. And with this I have caught up with the posts since April, phew.

4. alvarospain July 21, 2018 at 23:42 #

Where’s Lily James?

• pinksugar July 22, 2018 at 03:14 #

I was wondering the same.

• Phee July 23, 2018 at 07:27 #

I know right? I was shocked not to see her up here.
      I was all set on voting for her look. hm

• Catherine Kallon July 23, 2018 at 15:01 #

Based on the comments, I thought it wasn’t a well liked look

5. CreoleLady July 21, 2018 at 17:53 #

A surprisingly great week for midsummer. Ciara ftw, Thandie Newton, place, and Kate DoC/Emma Watson tied, show (want Emma’s heels). The men look good too, quibbles aside.

6. AKD July 21, 2018 at 07:27 #

I wish Melania was featured on here. She is the best dressed woman on the planet at the moment.

• brat July 22, 2018 at 03:17 #

She’s in the top five, no doubt. There’s a lot of readers here who feel the same way but for now, the “hate Melania” crowd is catered to. We’ve had this debate ad nauseam.

• SilentVisitor July 22, 2018 at 13:08 #

By assuming the “hate Melania” is catered, you implicitly make the assumption that CK doesn’t have her own opinion. It seems there are more people who don’t want to see her be featured here; If you want to see her, there are plenty of places where you can……just take your pick

Going back to Fashion:
        Ladies: Ciara and Amanda are my top 2 this week.
        Honorable mention to Hannah ( well tried formula but she looks so good!!! ) and Thandie ( just love the look )

On the Gentlemen side: Luke looks good but Tom takes the price for me.

• brat July 23, 2018 at 08:13 #

I have seen Catherine respond to a specific request this year by saying that she wishes she could but it’s too controversial or something to that effect. It was the week when the French State visit happened.

I have seen the different readers ask the question and I have seen the number of people who took the time to respond saying they don’t want to see her and they seem pretty well evenly matched.

7. Chris July 21, 2018 at 02:05 #

Amanda Seyfried!

8. brat July 20, 2018 at 20:08 #

I see it’s between Emma and Ciara and rightly so. I voted for Ciara but it was a hard choice as I adored Emma’s Wimbledon run. Luke Evans took my vote but little Tom gets an honorable mention.

Lily James should have been included.

I cannot fathom how Sloane was excluded and Ibtihaj was included. She’s my worst dressed of the week.

9. moonbeam July 20, 2018 at 19:39 #

I voted for Ciara, but I wish you had also included Sloane Stephens (red McQueen suit) as a contender this week.

10. Fiona-Brasil July 20, 2018 at 19:20 #

Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen and Luke Evans in Ralph Lauren.

11. Caroline July 20, 2018 at 17:29 #

Ciara in Maticevski and Luke Evans in Ralph Lauren.