Menu

Gigi Hadid In Paul & Joe – Out In New York City

Gigi Hadid yet again showed her laid-back, street-style edge while out in New York City on Tuesday (June 20).

Providing a luxe upgrade on a hoodie and sweats, this Paul & Joe Fall 2017 velvet look was striking in its bold swaths of artsy colour yet still maintained an effortlessly comfortable spirit.

I particularly like Gigi’s non-zippered version of the top, as it’s more streamlined.

A pair of Gucci slides and a lizard Stalvey mini-top handle bag elevated the ensemble beyond its original runway incarnation for a slightly more polished finish.

Credit: Vogue.com & Splash

Heidi Klum In Barbara Bui - Out In New York City

Heidi Klum In Barbara Bui – Out In New York City

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

8 Responses to Gigi Hadid In Paul & Joe – Out In New York City

1. Draga June 23, 2017 at 1:41 pm #

She managed to make a light summer ensemble from the heavy sporty fall original. I like it!

2. Schoolbea June 22, 2017 at 12:05 pm #

My gosh. Velvet in June, and those Gucci slippers. Burn everything.

3. JHH June 21, 2017 at 5:07 pm #

Wasn’t it in the low 80s F in NY yesterday? I don’t get wearing something so heavy in the summer but maybe she is always cold. Although, given what she wore to the Met Ball, I doubt that.

4. Caroline June 21, 2017 at 3:43 pm #

I notice that she keeps getting skinnier and skinnier. Anyway, I don’t like this. Velvet in summer?

• meme June 21, 2017 at 7:25 pm #

she has some medical excuse but we all know why she’s getting skinnier and skinnier. that outfit is heinous and I am sick of her, her sister and kendull.

• Caroline June 21, 2017 at 8:04 pm #

I don’t buy that BS. She used to be so much better looking before. Wasn’t she proud of it? She keeps losing weight and she looks so unhealthy now. She even looks skinnier than the runway model who is skinny enough. Doesn’t look natural on her, it’s clearly forced.
        Kendall is the one I can tolerate most out of that bunch though.

• meme June 21, 2017 at 8:43 pm #

Yes, Gigi said she would never lose weight…yeah, right. All three of these girls are so overexposed. And don’t get me started on Hailey Baldwin…

5. Alina June 21, 2017 at 3:16 pm #

I will never understand velvet in July.