Menu

Nicole Kidman attended her fourth premiere in a row when she stepped onto the red carpet for ‘The Beguiled’ Cannes Film Festival premiere this evening (May 23).

If you’re anything like me, you believe she’s been successful three out of four times; with this Michael Kors Collection Pre-Fall 2017 gown giving her a hat-trick of BDOTW-worthy looks.

I love how her gown evokes the spirit of the roaring ’20s, gracefully sculpting a slender silhouette with an overlaid of long fringes for a dynamic sway – I bet it was mesmerizing in person.

Styled with a deep rouge lip, Gianvito Rossi ‘Portofino’ sandals and Harry Winston jewels, I wonder if this will your favourite of her four look?

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Neelam Gill, Doutzen Kroes, Lara Stone, Irina Shayk & Maria Borges In Balmain - ‘The Beguiled’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Neelam Gill, Doutzen Kroes, Lara Stone, Irina Shayk & Maria Borges In Balmain – ‘The Beguiled’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Kirsten Dunst In Schiaparelli Couture - ‘The Beguiled’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Kirsten Dunst In Schiaparelli Couture – ‘The Beguiled’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

26 Responses to Nicole Kidman In Michael Kors Collection – ‘The Beguiled’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. amy May 26, 2017 at 8:23 am #

she looks amazing.

2. Crystalline May 25, 2017 at 6:31 am #

This is the elegant and chic Nicole we know and LOVE!! Definitely my favorite over to the previous looks.

3. Tiger Nueng May 25, 2017 at 2:46 am #

This is very modern and classy LOVE LOVE LOVE

4. Schoolbea May 24, 2017 at 10:52 pm #

Ooohhh yeah! The pic where you can see the dress in motion is to die for! As far as fringed dresses go, I thought none could come close to Emma Stone’s at the Academy Awards, but this one, with its relative simplicity in comparison, comes really really close.
    Not entirely sold on the hair, but it’s a minor issue. She’s killing it here!

5. Vikash Balgobind May 24, 2017 at 10:37 pm #

Love!

6. Nat39 May 24, 2017 at 10:05 pm #

(The fact of repeat, if that’s the case, aside), I think the gown looks amazing on her, although we’ve seen many representations of the fringe trend this year already and this isn’t the most exciting or memorable one.

• Tiger Nueng May 26, 2017 at 7:35 am #

7. Fiona-Brasil May 24, 2017 at 10:01 pm #

An ice queen!I love the dress but there is something strange about her make up and hair…I totally agree about her been successful three out of four times…

8. Laura May 24, 2017 at 9:52 pm #

It’s crazy that this dress was already worn at the festival by Kim Ok-vin at The Villainess premiere. I am excited to see a who wore it better. What a mistake her stylist made in picking a repeat look.

• Chris May 24, 2017 at 10:00 pm #

“What a mistake her stylist made in picking a repeat look.”
      Well, her stylist isn’t in Cannes, she never travels with Nicole, they always pick the dresses and put her looks together far in advance. And, while I look up all the looks every day, even the ones that don’t up on this blog, I didn’t even see that one on any website and have also never heard of the person who wore it. I just tried to google the look and even on Google, it’s not that easy to find the pictures. So in this case, the mistake is understandable, tbh. And I don’t think a lot of people will even realize.

• Laura May 24, 2017 at 11:28 pm #

Chris, you can find the pictures on Wireimage or Getty.

• jessmara May 25, 2017 at 1:22 am #

Oh WOW. Very true. Exact same look – though I think Nicole wore it better.

• Jones19 May 24, 2017 at 10:27 pm #

J.Lo’s famous green Versace dress was a repeat. It doesn’t matter who wore it first, only who wears it better.

• Nat39 May 25, 2017 at 12:39 am #

Checked it out:) Kim Ok-bin wore it with more natural styling and looked just as beautiful, and she was there as a leading actress of the film. The fact of repeat is unfortunate.

9. Christine May 24, 2017 at 9:50 pm #

Not her best, but this is good. Love the dark lip on her

10. Claire May 24, 2017 at 8:55 pm #

I would be more pumped for this look had it not already been worn at Cannes. Yet another repeat with a great look.

11. Natera May 24, 2017 at 8:55 pm #

It’s very unexpected but she looks so good!
    Overall, it has been a good festival for her, she’s looking great.

12. from-chitown May 24, 2017 at 8:52 pm #

Stunning – I love this. That dark lip elevates this look to a diff level. This is total Great Gatsby glamor and sparkle. Goddess! Tiny tiny quibble – the hair looks a little bit messy.

13. TeaAtTwo May 24, 2017 at 8:51 pm #

This is her first red carpet look at Cannes that I really like.

• Alina May 25, 2017 at 6:20 am #

I agree.

14. Ramsay May 24, 2017 at 8:44 pm #

Gorgeous and unexpected (who would have guessed she would go with Michael Kors?)
    No one wears a column dress better than Kidman – really no one
    She looks wonderful yet again tonight
    Despite the Rodarte mishap – for me it is obvious she ruled Cannes this year

15. TinaL May 24, 2017 at 8:43 pm #

Nice look, but not her best. Not liking the hairstyle

16. Chris May 24, 2017 at 8:40 pm #

Woah, what an amazing gown! LOVE! It’s quite epic.
    This time, I’m again not 100% sure about the hair, but I’m also not really bothered by it, or like, I don’t really care considering how much I love everything else about this.
    The CK is already on my current BDOTY list, I’m considering to give this one a spot as well.

17. Dana May 24, 2017 at 8:40 pm #

Beautiful! She looks so amazing that she should literally wear this dress everyday.

18. meme May 24, 2017 at 8:39 pm #

this is gorgeous. My favorite of her looks.

19. Caroline May 24, 2017 at 8:37 pm #

WOW. Oh my God. We have a winner here. This is Great Gatsby’s glamour at its finest. Her best look so far at this festival. She looks beyond gorgeous.