Menu

February 19, 2015

Michael Kors Miranda Eyewear Collection Event

Michael Kors Miranda Eyewear Collection Event

FROWers at the Michael Kors Fall 2015 show also attended the Michael Kors Miranda Eyewear Collection launch party held at the newly opened Michael Kors Soho flagship store in New York City on Wednesday (February 18).

In an interesting turn of events, those who opted for colour at the show went black and white on this occasion, and vice versa.

Kate Hudson: The actress went from colour to all black, presenting yet another sultry appearance on the red carpet wearing a racerback jumpsuit from the Pre-Fall 2015 collection.

Allison Williams: Going from sporty to ladylike with an edge, the ‘Girls’ star wore a strapless dress with a leather bodice. Had this been all leather or all print, I may have been able to get on board with this look. The skirt and top are at odds for me.

Michael Kors Miranda Eyewear Collection Event 2

Poppy Delevingne: Keeping the same Michael Kors accessories from the show, the socialite presented a sunnier appearance wearing a floral-print dress, which is a very prim look for her.

Lily Aldridge: Going from sheer to short, this striped dress’s sporty appeal is made sultry with the over-the-knee boots.

Only Kate is rocking her look for me here. I can’t say I’m a fan of the rest.

Credit: Getty

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Alfre Woodard's Oscar's Sistahs Soiree

Alfre Woodard’s Oscar’s Sistahs Soiree

28 Responses to Michael Kors Miranda Eyewear Collection Event

1. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

Kate looks just okay to me. Allison’s out works well, I like the contrast with the top giving the skirt some sassiness and the skirt giving elegance. I like the print of Poppy’s dress but the fit a the tops looks a bit off and she comes off a bit mums here. Lily outfit doesn’t work- that casual sporty dress are at odds with the vixen boots.

2. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

Kate’s look is a bit too dull for my liking but Allison’s works for me, I’m glad she opted for fuller hair at this event. I love Lily’s hair/makeup but the dress and boots are fighting against each other.

3. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

Allison and LIly for me. I love contrasts between sweet and edgy so I like the combination of her top and skirt. Having it all one way or the other would have been a bit much and I think the contrast makes the look.

Lily nailed hers. Those boots are amazing.

Poppy’s hairstyle is so aging and I’m not crazy about the fit of her dress.

4. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

Kates hair and makeup are bugging me again. Makeup seems garish.
    I like Lilys look the most. Simple and playful.

5. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

I like Kate and Lily’s looks a lot. Allison’s skirt needs to be shorter and then it would be a better look

6. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

I LOVE Allison’s look! So classy and lady-like!

I really like Lily’s look too, but she makes everything she wears look good!

7. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

I meant “I like her”

8. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

Lily looks great, I liker from head to toe.

9. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

Really? I actually love, and only love, Lily’s look. Over-knee boots tamed by a simple striped dress. My kind of sexy.

I like the idea of Allison’s leather-paired-with-flowers look, but my problem is with the top. A smooth surface would have complemented/contrasted the busy pattern of the skirt much better. As it is, way too busy, therefore only liking the skirt.

10. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

Kate and Lily for me.

11. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

They all look great. Very different looks that all work for each individual…

I’m really loving the full midi skirt look right now, and worn with the fullness and drape done right like on Allison, makes me happy. The simple pointy stilettos perfectly accessorize the look. I’m not entirely crazy about the fit of the leather top part — and the fact that it’s a different shade and weight/look to the pretty almost delicate leather stilettos ..

12. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

Kate and Allison for me, though Poppy looks nice too actually.

13. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

I actually like Allison’s comination of leather and skirt – that’s what makes it interesting IMO.
    Hate Poppys dress though. The print is just too much. Would this dress be hanging in the shop around the corner, it would hang there forever.

14. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

Lily again for me.

15. Camille February 20, 2015 at 9:38 am #

They all look great. Very different looks that all work for each individual…

16. Alina February 20, 2015 at 9:35 am #

Kate and Lily for me.

17. kane February 20, 2015 at 9:12 am #

18. Noemi February 20, 2015 at 9:11 am #

Lily looks great, I liker from head to toe.

• Noemi February 20, 2015 at 9:14 am #

I meant “I like her”

19. Claire February 19, 2015 at 11:59 pm #

I LOVE Allison’s look! So classy and lady-like!

I really like Lily’s look too, but she makes everything she wears look good!

20. Bailey February 19, 2015 at 11:35 pm #

21. Phoenix February 19, 2015 at 10:29 pm #

Kates hair and makeup are bugging me again. Makeup seems garish.
    I like Lilys look the most. Simple and playful.

22. Sarah February 19, 2015 at 6:36 pm #

Lily nailed hers. Those boots are amazing.

Poppy’s hairstyle is so aging and I’m not crazy about the fit of her dress.

23. pinksugar February 19, 2015 at 5:53 pm #

24. TeaAtTwo February 19, 2015 at 5:43 pm #

25. Christine February 19, 2015 at 5:29 pm #

Lily again for me.

26. Leto February 19, 2015 at 5:23 pm #

27. Yeliz February 19, 2015 at 5:04 pm #

Kate and Allison for me, though Poppy looks nice too actually.