Menu

December 19, 2014 Runway To Red Carpet

Kaley Cuoco In Camilla and Marc – The PEOPLE Magazine Awards

Kaley Cuoco In Camilla and Marc - The PEOPLE Magazine Awards

Kaley Cuoco was one of the presenters for the PEOPLE Magazine Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Thursday (December 18) in Beverly Hills, California.

Opting for head-to-toe black, the actress wore a Camilla and Marc long-sleeve black dress from the Spring 2015 collection, featuring a high neckline enriched with embellishments.

As one who’s not really a fan of Kaley’s style, I can’t say much is going on here that’s worth getting exciting about. The dress is quite bland even with the detailing and the accessories are just as stagnant.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Roselyn Sanchez In Pamella Roland - The PEOPLE Magazine Awards

Roselyn Sanchez In Pamella Roland – The PEOPLE Magazine Awards

Kate Hudson In Valentino - The PEOPLE Magazine Awards

Kate Hudson In Valentino – The PEOPLE Magazine Awards

13 Responses to Kaley Cuoco In Camilla and Marc – The PEOPLE Magazine Awards

1. Peony December 22, 2014 at 5:34 am #

She absolutely needs a new stylist for 2015. When bad clothes happen to a gorgeous, spunky girl.

2. lara December 19, 2014 at 7:48 pm #

Is it just me?? Why are so many of these comments, here and elsewhere, suddenly so focused on who the celebrity’s stylist is, and even naming names, and then going on to mercilessly bash both celeb and stylist? My gosh “mykel Ghent” not one but TWO posts filled with what is bordering on venom??

• Gemma Rockets December 20, 2014 at 3:07 am #

Absolutely with you on that one

3. pinksugar December 19, 2014 at 4:30 pm #

Kaley’s stylist comes across so low-grade with most all of her clients so I am not surprised I once again do not like what shes wearing. More than anything she needs to do something with that ridiculous hair.

4. mykel ghent December 19, 2014 at 3:20 pm #

If her style/look is that of a 40 year old man in drag she nailed it. The black dress with the high neckline, incorrect length; way too long, and poor fit combined with that masculine haircut removes any hint of femininity or sexiness. Add a pair of ice skates to the look of that black dress and she could pass as a member of an Icecapades show. Kaley consistently disappoints on the red carpet. Each time she looks a little worse than the time before.

5. mykel ghent December 19, 2014 at 3:04 pm #

In the above picture Kaley looks like a bloated, 40 year old woman. That dress has the sex appeal of a burka. To complement that dress and look she needs a pair of ice skates. She looks like she is getting ready to perform in an Icecapades show. Each time she shows up at an event like Red Carpet Awards she manages to disappoint and lower expectations for the next time she’s seen at an awards show.
    With her mediocre acting skills and that pixie cut to overcome she is going to have to show as much skin as possible, and that still may not be enough.

6. Bailey December 19, 2014 at 2:12 pm #

She’s such a beautiful woman, I don’t know why she does this to herself. First of all the hair looks bad, styled that way. I don’t like the pixie on her to begin with, but this makes me like it even less. And the dress choice is awful, unflattering and aging. I’m waiting for her to finally wear something that will wow me, but after this, I’m still waiting

7. Hermoine December 19, 2014 at 12:43 pm #

I agree with everyone and would add it is an aging look.

• Phoenix December 19, 2014 at 2:32 pm #

8. Scarlett December 19, 2014 at 12:00 pm #

Tara Swennen should be given a firm wrist slapping for that it’s awful. The hair, the dress, looks exactly like something Kristen Stewart would wear, but no surprise as they share a stylist. Uninspired and really quite ugly.

9. Christine December 19, 2014 at 11:47 am #

So dull

10. Yeliz December 19, 2014 at 11:35 am #

It’s not really exciting but I think it’s better than a lot of her looks.

11. Alina December 19, 2014 at 11:06 am #

Just what we usually get from her – unflattering and dull.