Menu

February 27, 2014

Anne Hathaway In Diane von Furstenberg - First Annual Luncheon to Honor The Female Nominees of the 86th Oscars

Diane von Furstenberg, Anne Hathaway and Willow Bay hosted an intimate luncheon to celebrate the year’s female nominees for the 86th annual Academy Awards on Tuesday (February 26) in Los Angeles, California.

The Oscar winner wore a Diane von Furstenberg black top and leather leggings, which doesn’t immediately read as a DVF look without a vibrant print making up part of the outfit.

Rounding out her dark look, she added purple patent Salvatore Ferragamo pumps, with an Eva Fehren bracelet and earrings and a ring by Jennifer Fisher accessorizing her luncheon look.

Some of you are still acclimatizing to Anne’s new look; as you know, I personally love it and can’t wait to see who and what style she will go for on Sunday.

Anyone want to take a guess?

Credit: Donato Sardella

Bella Thorne In House of Ronald - LoveGold Honors Academy Award Nominee Lupita Nyong’o

Bella Thorne In House of Ronald – LoveGold Honors Academy Award Nominee Lupita Nyong’o

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

17 Responses to Anne Hathaway In Diane von Furstenberg – First Annual Luncheon to Honor The Female Nominees of the 86th Oscars

1. Markness February 28, 2014 at 12:40 pm #

I think the look is chic but super inappropriate for the event. Maybe a jumpsuit would suffice or a dressier top and some sleek trousers. I’m guessing her dress for the Oscar’s will be quite simple. I;m hoping the color isn’t black or white. At least do an inspiring color or print. I hope Valentino will make a custom made look for her as their recent couture collection does not scream Oscars for me.

2. Mari February 28, 2014 at 1:52 am #

The two-tone Ferragamo shoes she wore here were to die for, the photo doesn’t show them to full effect.

I think she’ll go streamlined & modern on Sunday. Maybe Calvin Klein or Nonoo, Penny Lovell seems to favor those types of designers. Will be surprised if she goes for the frilly-fem Valentino styles she wore in the past. I think she’s trying for a more “mature”, grown-up look nowadays.

3. kane February 27, 2014 at 11:48 pm #

Snoozy.

4. Nat39 February 27, 2014 at 10:13 pm #

Judging from her latest looks, something cooler, more style-forward, menswear-inspired seems like a logical conclusion. Or she can actually wear Valentino this time around, following the last year controversy.

5. Laurie February 27, 2014 at 8:43 pm #

I’m loving her new style. So much more unexpected and modern than she was before.

• snowlion March 1, 2014 at 10:46 am #

I agree.

6. Christine February 27, 2014 at 7:56 pm #

Her style has gone downhill

7. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion blog) February 27, 2014 at 7:11 pm #

I would wear this out to dinner with friends. Not at all what someone of her stature should be wearing on RC. Snoozefest.

• Alina February 28, 2014 at 5:49 am #

I agree.

I hope she wears Armani Prive at the Oscars. 🙂

8. Yeliz February 27, 2014 at 6:01 pm #

Boring.

• dee February 27, 2014 at 7:23 pm #

I agree. There is nothing exciting or fresh here.

9. kathryn freeman February 27, 2014 at 5:35 pm #

First look with the new stylist, I have actually liked. I second that she will probably wear a mens wear inspired look.

10. Melina February 27, 2014 at 5:07 pm #

valentino or armani – because of the relationship/$$$. or, she’ll do something really “different” just to prove a point and be “edgy” – berardi, ackerman, etc. she’s such a tryhard. #tryhard

11. Rye February 27, 2014 at 5:01 pm #

She doesn’t look fresh here. She look way older

12. Fer February 27, 2014 at 5:01 pm #

Why is her hair not growing up u.u, I think she will keep that short hair for a long time and I really miss her long hair.

I hope that with this new stylist, she will go back to the days that used to shock us all with her red carpet style, those Armani Prive days, or the breathtaking Valentino moments, I can only hope.

But she looks pretty n.n.

13. Ericka February 27, 2014 at 5:01 pm #

I predict she does menswear, a la Angelina’s Saint Laurent tux at the BAFTAs.

14. Rafael February 27, 2014 at 4:59 pm #