Menu

September 7, 2013 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

Diane Kruger In Jill Stuart – ‘The Bridge’ Munich Screening

Diane Kruger In Jill Stuart - 'The Bridge' Munich Screening

Diane Kruger returned Germany for the screening of her FOX TV show, ‘The Bridge’ in Munich on Friday evening.

The actress wore a pretty black Jill Stuart Fall 2012 dress which is a sexy play on the sheer-illusion trend featuring two faux suspenders offering coverage on the lace bodice.

Still, the actress looked very ladylike in the feminine silhouette; punching up the look with red lippie, matching pumps and the same Charlotte Olympia ‘Timepiece’ bag I have on my wish list.

382551_in_xl

You can buy Diane’s Charlotte Olympia Timepiece clutch from
Net-A-Porter USBergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Forward by Elyse Walker.

Zoe Levin In Osman - 'Palo Alto' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Zoe Levin In Osman – ‘Palo Alto’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Maria Bello In Salvatore Ferragamo - 'Prisoners' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Maria Bello In Salvatore Ferragamo – ‘Prisoners’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

11 Responses to Diane Kruger In Jill Stuart – ‘The Bridge’ Munich Screening

1. kane September 10, 2013 at 11:27 am #

I like the dress, I like the bag. Not necessarily together. Don’t think she’s pulling it off, frankly.

2. Christine September 8, 2013 at 2:09 pm #

The clutch is everything and more

3. Rebecca Z September 8, 2013 at 4:08 am #

I just don’t think this is working for her–the length of the dress is wrong, the bag is too kitschy for my taste–it just seems self-consciously goofy.

4. Yeliz September 7, 2013 at 11:44 pm #

I love the bag and the pops of red, but not the dress.

5. Alina September 7, 2013 at 5:55 pm #

I only like the bag, sadly.

• Anj September 7, 2013 at 6:54 pm #

I was just about to say that too. It’s only thing that looks good. Suspenders coming straight down your bust, however intentional, is a terrible idea. Overall, she looks very tired and unkempt.

• KatieKate September 8, 2013 at 2:50 am #

Tired and unkempt? Lol, I wish this is what I looked like when I’m feeling tired or looking unkempt. 🙂 Any who, This may not be my fave Diane look, but it really doesn’t matter what she wears, she still looks good. It’s just a matter of good, better, and best.

• liz September 9, 2013 at 9:06 pm #

I, too, wish I looked that good when I was “tired and unkempt.” LOL! She looks fab!

• Edie September 9, 2013 at 5:09 am #

I think she looks tired and unkempt too, which really is a sad thing to say about someone who obviously has tons of money. Just kinda cheesy, imho.

6. Nat39 September 7, 2013 at 5:51 pm #

I can’t decide whether the bag is a fun touch or a distracting qimmick. I think I like it, it’s cute. Don’t like the dress or the hair but loving the red pumps and lippie, they elevate this not very attractive black look.

7. Larissa September 7, 2013 at 5:49 pm #

I think that she has the perfect body for this kind of dress and she pulls it off without looking like she’s trying too hard to be sexy. Also I love the styling!