Menu

September 9, 2012 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Laetitia Casta hasn’t wowed many of you during the 2012 Venice Film Festival as both her Elie Saab Couture and Dolce & Gabbana dresses received mostly negative comments.

On Saturday evening she took to the red carpet for the ‘L’Homme Qui Rit’ Venice Film Festival premiere wearing a Chanel Fall 2012 Couture breath-taking pink gown.

From the floral appliqués, to the screen-siren hairdo, to the beautiful red lips and the stunning jewels, I’m totally blown away by this look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Olga Kurylenko In Emilio Pucci - ‘Seven Psychopaths’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Olga Kurylenko In Emilio Pucci – ‘Seven Psychopaths’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Naomi Watts In Elie Saab - ‘The Impossible’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Naomi Watts In Elie Saab – ‘The Impossible’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

28 Responses to Laetitia Casta In Chanel Couture – ‘L’Homme Qui Rit’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

Beauty-wise, she’s perfect, but I’m wondering why she wears so many nude dresses. They do nothing for her.

2. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

Laetitia Costa has ditched her famous fashion faux pas for total European glamour by looking absolutely breathtaking in this floral applique gown by Chanel!! The French stunner blows us away with her soft lilca outfit and a punch of red lip that worth every million bucks!! Tres magnifique!!

3. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

This is definitely her best look at Venice this year, but still I’m not wowed by it.

4. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

Gorgeous!

5. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

This is really great on her,gorgeous!

6. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

To clarify — I liked this Chanel gown better than Kiera’s Chanel gown. I wasn’t comparing it to Kiera’s Elie Saab. Although I suspect I might have to for BDOTW, lol.

7. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

Agree. This Chanel is much more appealing to me than the gown Kiera K wore recently. Fit and color are more flattering too.

8. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

I love her style… I’m very impressed with her choices, everything she has worned she pulled off with ease. This is a stunning look. A red carpet DIVA has born

9. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

Don’t like the sheer skirt, but otherwise, this is beautiful. I loved the Elie Saab, too.

10. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

There is a real show stopping element about this look. The hair, jewels and the shoes really help bring the dress aliv, but I’m nto entirely sure whether or not I love the red lips. I just don’t realyl love it with the dress colour, and she looks a little washed out. Other than that I love it.

11. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

This is what chic is – stunning, superb – i am totally in awe of it because above everything this really seems effortless in a way – BDOTW

12. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

=1 to your words, FC. Totally. Blown. Away.

13. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

Me too. The zipper is bothering me for some reason.

14. Guest April 22, 2019 at 11:46 am #

Yes, she looks really beautiful. But, maybe I have gown fatigue–I feel like I have seen this 100 times already in Venice particularly.

15. Alina September 10, 2012 at 10:36 am #

Gorgeous!

16. Yeliz September 10, 2012 at 8:31 am #

17. Christopher Teoh September 10, 2012 at 3:05 am #

18. Agathe September 10, 2012 at 2:53 am #

19. Rebecca Z September 10, 2012 at 2:48 am #

• Christine September 10, 2012 at 6:08 am #

Me too. The zipper is bothering me for some reason.

20. tiffany September 10, 2012 at 1:38 am #

=1 to your words, FC. Totally. Blown. Away.

21. Ramsay September 10, 2012 at 12:29 am #

22. Hannah September 9, 2012 at 11:52 pm #

23. EmmaWoodhouse September 9, 2012 at 11:46 pm #

24. Rafael September 9, 2012 at 11:22 pm #

25. CreoleLady September 9, 2012 at 11:21 pm #

• CreoleLady September 10, 2012 at 3:05 am #

26. Tiger Nueng September 9, 2012 at 11:19 pm #

This is really great on her,gorgeous!