Menu

15.04.15 Menswear

Giuseppe Zanotti Beverly Hills Store Opening

Giuseppe Zanotti Beverly Hills Store Opening

Giuseppe Zanotti has long been a celebrity favourite, so stars were out in force to help the Italian designer celebrate the opening of his newest Beverly Hills store on Tuesday (April 14) in Beverly Hills, California.

Beyonce Knowles: Queen B was in the house looking gorgeous, wearing a Bec & Bridge sultry outfit amped up by her studded Zanotti shoes. I’m sure many would disagree with me, but I love the hat.

Naya Rivera: The pregnant ‘Glee’ star dressed her burgeoning bump wearing a Tamara Mellon chiffon halter dress, styled with a silver Giuseppe Zanotti clutch and shoes, with Neil Lane studs lighting up her lobes. I have to say I am surprised by her maternity style. It’s a lot more refined than I had expected, with all due respect.

Laura Vandervoort: I love Laura’s style. She slays every time and never disappoints. She always looks so elegant, oozing with superstar appeal. I would wear this sharply tailored Philip Armstrong modern outfit in a heartbeat. I always liken her to a young Charlize Theron.

Giuseppe Zanotti Beverly Hills Store Opening 2

Katharine McPhee: The singer/actress opted for delightful summery approach wearing an Elle Sasson ‘Luana’ embellished dress styled with Marina B jewels, Giuseppe Zanotti sandals with a bright red Emm Kuo clutch adding yet more vitality to the look.

Kendrick Sampson: The ‘Gracepoint’ actor was looking very smart, so much so that I can forgive the cropped trousers. Following Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth’s summer sharp suits, this look keeps that fresh breeze flowing.

Gillian Jacobs: I’m usually a big fan of Gillian’s style, but this Herve Leger falls a bit flat, mostly due to the dated feel of the look. Whenever I see these dresses I instantly think of Heidi Montag, who for a period of time wore these dresses religiously.

Credit: Getty

Kate Bosworth In Giamba - 2015 Crackle Upfront

Kate Bosworth In Giamba – 2015 Crackle Upfront

Fan Bingbing In Emmanuel Ungaro & Antonio Berardi - 'Ever Since We Love' Press Conference

Fan Bingbing In Emmanuel Ungaro & Antonio Berardi – ‘Ever Since We Love’ Press Conference

22 Responses to Giuseppe Zanotti Beverly Hills Store Opening

1. Carrie April 16, 2015 at 05:21 #

No contest – In person, Bey turned the most heads by far! The seas parted when she walked in.

2. Nat39 April 16, 2015 at 01:40 #

Laura is my absolute fave here, sharp. BDOTW worthy.

• Naomi April 16, 2015 at 02:31 #

Agreed. Such a great tailored look. BDOTW forsure.

• Noemi April 17, 2015 at 10:28 #

I agree with you, she looks really classy.

3. kane April 15, 2015 at 21:02 #

Katherine looks great top-up. I also like the clutch with it. Not so keen on the skirt and sandals.

4. Caro Chanel April 15, 2015 at 15:45 #

With her Hair pulled back so tight Naya Looks like she’s being choked by the high collar of the dress. Beyonce Looks refreshingly good. I like her when she Looks like a normal Person.

5. pinksugar April 15, 2015 at 15:37 #

Beyonce would have nailed this one had it not been for that silly and unnecessary hat. Pregnancy is not looking to be suiting Naya. She looks a bit of a mess.

6. Marley April 15, 2015 at 15:23 #

Nara looks like Kim K. She needs to seriously stop. All I see is plastic, that poor baby.

7. dee April 15, 2015 at 14:57 #

I like Katherine look. I like Beyonce’s look minus the hat and Laura’s look but I think her hair is too severe looking.

8. TeaAtTwo April 15, 2015 at 14:57 #

Laura is best dressed here though the pants need to be hemmed.
    I like hat on Beyonce though her dress feels very familiar for her.
    Naya looks nice but more suited for and more formal event.
    Katherine has the best shoes of the lot. Gillian just looks dated here.
    Kendrick looks really cool but smart. I like mix of blues with the patterned waistcoat The pant length works and makes it semi casual.

9. Bailey April 15, 2015 at 14:00 #

In love with Laura’s look! Everything about it is perfect! Beyonce’s look would’ve definitely been better without the hat..

10. justme April 15, 2015 at 13:15 #

Beyoncé looks lovely from the ankles up. I (surprisingly!!!) like the hat.

Naya is pregnantt so I will remain polite but she is clearly dressed for the wrong event.

Laura looks great from the neck down. Her hair & makeup are pretty terrible.

Katherine’s dress is unflattering but she styled it very well.

Two thumbs up to Kendrick.

Not a fan of Gillian’s look either.

11. Amy April 15, 2015 at 12:20 #

Laura looks so sharp, that being said, her makeup is a bit mucho.
    Kendrick is a BDOTW nominee. love the suit even with those pants

12. serapart April 15, 2015 at 12:03 #

Kendrik is my favorite out of the bunch here… 🙂

13. CreoleLady April 15, 2015 at 11:57 #

The shoes (that I can see), very nice. Beyoncé’s hat is not worth discussing. Not sure what event Naya is dressed for. Please, a young Charlize Theron, hardly (that makeup, ugh), but I do like the look even though the pants are too long. Need — NEED, lol, — to see more Kendrick Sampson on the rc.

14. Charlotte April 15, 2015 at 11:49 #

Naya Riviera is overdressed.
    Beyonce looks good, this dress is perfect on her.

• No Name April 15, 2015 at 15:29 #

Overdressed and think you mean overtrying to be Kim K.

15. Yeliz April 15, 2015 at 11:40 #

Laura looks very chic and Katharina looks so lovely and summery, they’re my favourites of the bunch.

16. Christine April 15, 2015 at 11:30 #

I only see Beyonce, Naya and Laura pics. The others are not posted.

Beyonce actually looks good here. I like cool hat and the shoes are gorge!

17. Evita April 15, 2015 at 10:55 #

Beyonce looks stupid with the hat,Naya looks like a mess,her hair looks to big for her body thanks to the slicked back hair,she looks constricted and the dress isn’t really flattering her best assets,as in her boobs.Laura looks great as always,but I can’t her but wish for a pop of colour in her makeup because the face she has here washes out her face.FC could you post the picture for Katherine,Kendrick and Gillian?

• Evita April 15, 2015 at 11:09 #

*head looks too big **the makeup she has here

• Evita April 15, 2015 at 11:38 #

Katherine looks cute,the proportions are a bit off and we can’t see her waist but it’s still a good look.Love Kendrick’s look and Gillian disappointed me