Rita Ora In Chanel – 106 & Park

Rita Ora In Chanel - 106 & Park

Continuing the promotion of her latest single, ‘I Will Never Let You Down’, Rita Ora paid a visit to 106 & Park at BET studio on Wednesday (April 30) in New York City.

Dressed in a distinctive Chanel Spring 2014 colourful frock featuring an asymmetrical strap and nipped-in waist, the singer perhaps overcooked the look with the gold rope sandals.

On this rare occasion the bold red lip works well with the look, and I love the styling of her cropped ‘do.

You may remember that Naomie Harris previous wore this dress.

I’m sure the next time we will see Rita is at the Met Gala, where she will join the likes of Lupita Nyong’o, Sarah Jessica Parker, Emmy Rossum, Margot Robbie, Jessica Chastain and many, many more.

We will be covering the event live on Monday evening.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Mel B In Roksanda Ilincic - 2014 iHeartRadio Music Awards

Mel B In Roksanda Ilincic – 2014 iHeartRadio Music Awards

Ashley Greene In Sass & Bide - 2014 iHeartRadio Music Awards

Ashley Greene In Sass & Bide – 2014 iHeartRadio Music Awards

10 Responses to Rita Ora In Chanel – 106 & Park

1. Christine May 2, 2014 at 11:14 #

Not a fan of the hair. She looks decent

2. K May 2, 2014 at 11:25 #

Wish she’d sort out the hair too. The look works, otherwise.

3. Joy May 2, 2014 at 11:53 #

I am so excited for Monday!!! With the Met & Cannes coming soon, it’s like football season for me!

Oh and I love everything about this look, even the shoes.

4. Alina May 2, 2014 at 12:04 #

She looks OK. The fit around the bust could have been better, but… it’s Rita.

Can’t wait for the MET Gala! Jessica Chastain, Lupita and Emmy Rossum (who has confirmed that she’s going to wear CH)… ♥

5. kane May 2, 2014 at 12:16 #

I haven’t really cared for most attempts at pulling off this collection, but I have to say Rita is one of the more memorable ones and positively though. The golden/beige-y accessories don’t really work, but her lip does for once!

6. pinksugar May 2, 2014 at 16:02 #

Love the dress, just not on her.

7. Rebecca Z May 2, 2014 at 16:40 #

I think she looks amazing. I love the hair, the dress, the makeup. It is fun but pretty and so easy compared to a lot of her confections. She looks spectacular.

8. Anj May 2, 2014 at 17:30 #

Looks like Naomie Harris already rocked this look though I like Rita’s shoe choice a lot better:

9. Betelgeuze May 5, 2014 at 10:54 #

Wow, this is a rare occasion when Rita’s looks suit my personal preferences.
    I love the dress, it’s very flattering on her. The hair and red lip go perfectly along with the look. My only pet peeve are the shoes; I’d prefer another colour, maybe red, and without the tassels.