Media Room At "Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live" Concert

Salma Hayek, Frida Giannini and Beyonce Knowles, the founding committee for Chime For Change, a global campaign for girls’ and women’s empowerment, attended a photocall earlier today ahead of the ‘Chime For Change: The Sound of Change Live’ Concert at Twickenham Stadium in London.

Salma Hayek: The actress wore a petrol-blue leather Gucci V-neck belted dress with black studded Gucci platform sandals that added an edge to her sexy look.

Frida Giannini: Gucci’s creative director added some sparkle to the proceedings wearing an all-black Gucci Pre-Fall 2013 shimmering relax-fit suit.

Beyonce Knowles: The singer, who is headlining the event, was also in head-to-toe Gucci wearing a long sleeve gold-and-silver sequin dress paired with silver peep-toe ankle boots. I have never been a fan of Beyonce with this platinum shade of blonde, and the lip colour is way too dark for my liking.

Credit: Getty

22 thoughts on “Salma Hayek, Frida Giannini & Beyonce Knowles – ‘Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live’ Concert

1. Prudence

agreed, bey is a hot mess to me. that girl needs to get her hair done asap these roots are killing me. Also, she needs a new stylist I swear things are getting worst when it comes to her style. She looks cheap in fact, very heidi klum in versace.

1. Christine

That hair color on Beyonce is fighting for attention.Between the shining unflattering dress and fug shoes, it’s hard to focus on one thing.

I like Salma’s out fit the best from the 3.

2. justme

Amazing cause, terrible outfits.

Salma’s shoes are pretty but the rest of her look is forgettable at best.
    Frida’s suit is unflattering. I can appreciate the relaxed vibe she was aiming for but this is just shapeless.
    As for Beyoncé, while I actually love that dark lipstick, it’s a pure mess from the neck down.

Thumbs down all around :(

3. Yeliz

I don’t really love any look, but Salma is the best of the three. Beyonce reminds me of Rita Ora with that hair and that lip colour.

4. Kathy

Wow, I’m seriously underwhelmed. Salma looks fine, but all three women can do SO much better. Frida’s suit is terribly unflattering and widens her hips. Beyonce’s dress is too short and just shapeless. I agree about the hair and lip color. All wrong.

BTW thank you for updating over the weekend FC! It’s such a treat and it brightens my day.

1. Catherine Kallon Post author

my pleasure…I think I will do this more often. It was just a trial run for this weekend, but so many of you have responded, so there is clearly a need for weekend blogging.

1. Christine

Seriously, we appreciate you taking the time to update on the weekend! Thanks love xoxoxo

5. KatieKate

I had not given much thought to the rumors about whether or not Beyonce is pregnant. However, this dress choice definitely causes me to wonder. Not that it actually shows anything, but that’s the point; she is typically a huge fan of showing off what she’s got. This speaks volumes, IMO….

1. Molly

I thought the same thing, but I think it is just a bad dress and a poor choice. Look up a few posts to her performance outfit — that is not a woman trying to hide anything!

6. Papiki

All three are Zzzzzzzzzzzz! I wanna like Beyonce’s look, but I’m distracted by the stupid shoes, dramatic makeup and bleached hair! I kinda like the dress! Salma as usual, is uninspired! Frida is having a bad day, I guess!

7. Molly

I think Salma looks amazing, not just “best of these three.” Casual and not overdone, but completely stunning. And well suited to her body and style.

8. TeaAtTwo

Beyonce fried blonde weave pretty much spoils most of her looks, which always feel tainted by Tina Knowles’ influence.

9. EmmaWoodhouse

Would like Salma’s look with a higher neckline, but it’s nothing amazing. The other two are a mess, especially Beyonce.