18.03.13

Diane Kruger In Carven & Vanessa Bruno - 'The Host' Barnes & Noble Bookstore Signing

Following an interview on ‘Extra’ in Hollywood, California, Diane Kruger joined her co-stars Max Irons and Jake Abel, plus author Stephenie Meyer, for a celebration of the release of their new movie ‘The Host’ at Barnes & Noble bookstore at The Grove on Friday.

The actress got her promo tour off to a fine start, wearing a cute white cropped Carven blouse with a striking red leather Vanessa Bruno midi skirt with an A-line silhouette.

This isn’t the first time Diane has bared her midriff. You may remember that last year she wore a similar style Rochas top to InStyle’s Miss Golden Globe party.

Opting for a dark manicure, gold hooped earrings and natural, wavy tresses, the German beauty completed her look with suede Christian Louboutin ‘Miyousra’ pumps.

WOJV18800002TAN_1_large

You can buy Diane’s Vanessa Bruno skirt in tan from Matches Fashion Global and Matches Fashion UK.

Credit: Getty

Alex Gerrard In Victoria Beckham - Rose Club

Alex Gerrard In Victoria Beckham – Rose Club

Rachel McAdams' Peter Som Dress

Rachel McAdams’ Peter Som Dress

9 Responses to Diane Kruger In Carven & Vanessa Bruno – ‘The Host’ Barnes & Noble Bookstore Signing

1. Charlotte March 18, 2013 at 09:58 #

I don’t like the shoes ! It’s too bad because the outfit was great but the shoes ruined it.

• Christine March 18, 2013 at 13:56 #

+1 everything else is great.

2. gabis March 18, 2013 at 12:07 #

I don’t like it. I find the proportions bad (the skirt should be either longer or shorter), hair looks messy and the shoes are a disgrace.

3. shifa rajwani March 18, 2013 at 12:22 #

Yes! We now have Diane Kruger’s promo tour to look forward to. I’m guessing the promo tour will be huge because the author of the book for the host is the author of Twilight. I bet she’ll put the main star in the shade with her fabulousity

4. Yeliz March 18, 2013 at 13:26 #

I like this. I’m excited to see what she will wear at the premiere tomorrow.

5. EmmaWoodhouse March 18, 2013 at 14:07 #

If only it weren’t a crop top…
    I like the colors, am OK with the leather skirt (great color and shape, just a little too shiny) but the length of the top and the strange shoes don’t work.

6. dee March 18, 2013 at 16:10 #

This isn’t terrible but I wish this wasn’t a crop top just normal length.

7. Anj March 18, 2013 at 17:02 #

I can’t bring myself to like the top. The skirt is nice because it at least gives back some of the curves taken away by the shirt but her shoes are too vomit-colored for me.

8. Kathy March 18, 2013 at 18:09 #

Haven’t we seen those shoes on Kristen Wiig? Anyways, this is a bad outfit. I expected so much more from Diane. She usually stuns, but this feels not-trying-hard-enough.