[glam_ad size="push"]
[glam_ad size="med"]
Menu

06.02.13

Vote For The Kotur Clutch You Would Like To See With My Roland Mouret Gown

Kotur Clutch

Today I had my first fitting with Roland Mouret. It was a truly magical moment to see my gown for the Oscars up close.

The coral jacquard silk fabric is stunning. You guys picked the best fabric, so thank you.

I loved the way it reflected the light in the room, so on the red carpet I can imagine it will be even more beautiful.

Now that you have picked the gown and the shoes – the Christian Louboutin ‘Au Hameau’ won – now is the time to pick the clutch.

Kotur have kindly offer 4 styles which best suit my Roland Mouret gown.

Which would you like to see me carry with my Roland Mouret gown on Oscar night?

VOTE NOW

Below is what you have selected so far. Next week you will pick the jewels.

Final

Diane Kruger's Stella McCartney 'Daisy' Vest And Stella McCartney 'Christine' Floral Print Tapered Pants

Diane Kruger’s Stella McCartney ‘Daisy’ Vest And Stella McCartney ‘Christine’ Floral Print Tapered Pants

Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better...Olga Kurylenko or Nieves Alvarez?

Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better…Olga Kurylenko or Nieves Alvarez?

111 Responses to Vote For The Kotur Clutch You Would Like To See With My Roland Mouret Gown

1. MissMarlboroLites February 5, 2013 at 21:34 #

I went with the Morley but the Reena Snakeskin would make me happy too. I think the dress will speak for itself and either of the other two options would take focus off the gown. Can’t wait to see the jewels!

2. Beth Rodrigues February 5, 2013 at 21:20 #

Fino clutch…..it’s a kick!

3. anjos February 5, 2013 at 20:36 #

Gonna go with Renna Snakeskin. But they’d all work well with the outfit. Nice selection.

4. milex February 5, 2013 at 20:27 #

Fino ♥

5. Stel February 5, 2013 at 20:26 #

At first I wanted to vote for “Fino”, but then I thought that it suits better with mini dresses or something more girly.. So I voted for Morley..

6. Yeliz February 5, 2013 at 19:59 #

‘Renna Sequin’ for the win, I love the colours. It would complement your look amazingly, FC. ‘Morley’ would be my runner-up. I don’t like ‘Fino’ at all.

• Mandy February 5, 2013 at 22:08 #

Agree. It’s colourful, playful and won’t undermine the elegance of the gown.

7. Isa February 5, 2013 at 19:44 #

Fino!! If you want a more demure approach Morley or the Snakeskin one.

8. Elizabeth February 5, 2013 at 19:31 #

GOD YOU ALL ARE HYPOCRITES!!!Most of you HATED Alba’s clutch at the Globes and now you’re picking the Fino? Stupid people.

• Beta February 5, 2013 at 19:42 #

ehhh?? SIT DOWN

• Nat39 February 5, 2013 at 20:16 #

A bit harsh 🙁 But that would’ve probably been my reaction if it had been my Oscar look at stake. Fino???? Hell, no. Tacky, joke-y, silly and out of place considering the event imo.

• Nat39 February 6, 2013 at 00:36 #

I think I missed the point here, please, ignore my reply.

• SilentVisitor February 5, 2013 at 21:00 #

Number 1: Because some people like Fino, it does not mean them stupid.
      Number 2: Not all people here are voting for Fino.
      Number 3: We should not lower ourselves to your level by calling names but is it possible not to be disrespectful? Thanks

• SilentVisitor February 6, 2013 at 00:23 #

*it does not mean they are stupid.

9. Angela February 5, 2013 at 19:27 #

I vote Fino because the dress is elegant with a edgy touch and I think having a simple clutch would make the look too one-note, and the whimsicality of the Fino balances it out

10. Beta February 5, 2013 at 19:24 #

ohhh so exciting! 🙂
    I think I agree with most commenters here: the renna sequin or filo, to add some sass 😉

11. K February 5, 2013 at 19:12 #

i voted the snakeskin- if this was the golden globes or the sags, i would have said the fino, but i think the occasion calls for something a bit more refined, and i think it will leave you with the most options for jewelry

12. GiGi February 5, 2013 at 18:46 #

Are we going to choose your hairdo too? What fun THAT would be!!

I chose the Renna because it has a bit of the shoes, a bit of the dress.. maybe the jewels will have a bit of the violet?

13. steph February 5, 2013 at 18:39 #

FINO FINO FINO FINO!!! AMAZING!

14. HM February 5, 2013 at 18:37 #

I had to choose a dissertation topic today and I thought it was the toughest decision of my life…yet here I am oogling and 4 different clutches and I honestly think this is an even tougher decision! What a way to get my priorities straight…Lol!

I’ve decided to vote for the ‘Renna Sequin’ as it has the balance between fun and formal. The ‘Fino’ came as a close second and I think the others would be a great choice as well.

P.S. Please please please promise you’ll do a red carpet pose at the Oscars FC. I’m trying to imagine you doing an Angelina/Blake/LeaMichelle (leg) or a J.Lo/VictoriaBeckam (Sexy Face/Pout)…that would make my day, Lol (though realistically I’d much prefer you do a regal Diane Kruger).

15. Kathy February 5, 2013 at 18:32 #

I voted for Renna Sequin. It’s sweet and feminine, but not “play-pretend little girl”. The Renna Snakeskin, at least from this angle, looks like it’s made of silver bubble wrap. The Morley is classy and my second choice, but it’s a bit predictable. The Fino is just ridiculous…I can Katy Perry with it in her colored-hair-and-candy-outfits stage. It looks like a bird went through a pet door flap and the tail feathers didn’t quite make it LOL:D

16. Juliana February 5, 2013 at 18:20 #

I voted for the “Morley” it’s simple and classic, then all the looks will turn to the dress and FC!

17. Nat39 February 5, 2013 at 18:15 #

One should keep the Oscar-worthy class and elegance of the look esp. when the fabric is so luxe and the bedazzled sandals are so glamorous. I don’t think the look of this level needs to be balanced out with some ott fun quirky accessories, the class needs to be maintained not balanced out. My choice is Renna Snakeskin or Morley. I can live with Renna Sequin (it’s sweet and playful but not ott) but Fino is the worst choice possible here, it will upstage, kill the Oscar-level class of the look, and look plain joke-y, it’s a big NO for Fino from me.

• Nat39 February 5, 2013 at 19:50 #

I meant ‘upstage’ in a bad way, more like pop and stick out like a sore thumb.

• Kate February 5, 2013 at 20:49 #

I TOTALLY AGREE. The Fino love in the comments is frightening. That clutch would draw the eye away from FC and her beautiful dress.

• dee February 5, 2013 at 21:04 #

Yeah, the Fino doesn’t compliment the rest of her outfit. Any of the other bags would be better.

• Rashmi February 6, 2013 at 05:12 #

Exactly! Its frightening seeing the number of comments on Fino 🙁 🙁 and its increasing every hour 🙁 🙁

I seriously hope its not the one that gets selected! Either of the Renna will be perfect.

• Southern Cross February 7, 2013 at 17:48 #

I agree completely! I think Fino would ruin the classy glamour of the outfit. I don’t personally fidn the Oscars the place for outrageousness. And agree with you about either of the Renna clutches.

• dee February 5, 2013 at 20:56 #

I agree with you. From the choices given, I think elegance is the way to go. Fino is horrid.

18. Dhppy February 5, 2013 at 18:13 #

I’m wary of sending you down the red carpet looking like a muppet, but this outfit desperately needs some color and fashion forward mayhem. So Fino it is.

• Dhppy February 5, 2013 at 21:45 #

If one of the silver clutches are chosen, please find some colorful drop earrings.

19. robbie February 5, 2013 at 17:53 #

honestly none of them, the first and last ones are tacky as hell and the other two are so boring.

• Gabriela Catão February 5, 2013 at 19:34 #

• dee February 5, 2013 at 20:51 #

I agree. Not really a fan of these choices.

• Catherine Kallon February 5, 2013 at 22:25 #

Not surprised by your comment Robbie considering the tone of all your other comments.

I wont’t be surprised if you have some less than complimentary comments about the gown on Oscar night either

• robbie February 6, 2013 at 17:53 #

actually i really like the gown and the shoes.

20. pixie February 5, 2013 at 17:41 #

Obviously Renna!
    It’s soooo you! 😀

21. Rachael February 5, 2013 at 17:30 #

I like the Fino but went for the Sequin as Fino has a gold clasp – we all know how FC feels about mixing metals!

• Cole February 5, 2013 at 18:25 #

Good point!

• CreoleLady February 5, 2013 at 18:49 #

I was just about to vote for the Fino when I saw your comment about mixed metals. Curses, lol, what to do?! Maybe the Morley — but I seriously love the colors of the Fino.

22. arang February 5, 2013 at 17:27 #

Ooooh. This is so hard. I, too, think the silver clutches might look too staid with those shoes. The Renna Sequin seems like it might be a bit too girly girl for you? The Fino would add a bit of spice but I’m not sure about it with the outfit. Aaargh! Choices.
    Hope you’re enjoying this whole process FC. You’re such a brave soul to let us make all these choices for you. 🙂 Can’t wait to see the entire look on you!

• Catherine Kallon February 5, 2013 at 18:29 #

I am..i would feel too much pressure if I was doing it alone.

23. Cole February 5, 2013 at 17:09 #

I felt the Renna Sakeskin and Morley were too matchy-matchy with the shoes. Fino is fun but I didn’t vote for it because it is an attention-getting piece and I feel it would draw attention away from the dress. I voted for Renna sequin because it adds some color without being a distraction. None of my other choices won but I think FC is going to look amazing with everything so far. Thanks for including us in this process.

24. Katey February 5, 2013 at 17:01 #

I vote for Fino. Because the Colour are so beautiful a I love the pistachio green with the salmon and the feather on it 🙂 and others sad it would be a fun touch and It is so true.

I think your look with a simple silver clutch would be clean but maybe too serious and a little bit boring.

So I’m with the fino, but my #2 is Renna Sequin.

25. Sara February 5, 2013 at 16:54 #

Oh this is so Fun! Thank you FC for including us in this 🙂

Renna sequin is my choice. I think the colors will go perfectly with your dress & shoes.

I did like the whimsicalness of the Fino, but it reminded me of the Muppets. LOL And the silver ones were too matchy matchy.

26. Faellie February 5, 2013 at 16:41 #

The “Au hameau” shoes are pretty but not fashion forward, so either of the two silver clutches would make the overall look too conventional. I vote for the Renna Sequin clutch, for its colour, shape and texture – it will lift the other elements while still working with them.

ooh, jewels!!!

27. Lee Ann February 5, 2013 at 16:16 #

The silver ones are elegant but go with the Fino for a bit of fun and to stop you looking too safe- abit of bad taste makes an outfit work !

28. st.james February 5, 2013 at 16:05 #

The Fino is the only thing that will balance out the sweet sugariness of this outfit. anything else will make it too princessy, no matter how elegant, so Fino got my vote.

29. Marybeth February 5, 2013 at 16:02 #

Jacquard silk (yum!), the Au Hameau shoes, and FC’s tall, graceful figure = elegance all the way. I’ll go with one of the silver ones. Renna Snakeskin, I think. I like the clasp on the Rennas.

The Renna Sequin strikes me as a bit too fussy — not for the dress necessarily, but for the shoes. It also looks too much like sea shells for my taste.
    The Fino is cute but the gold clasp and green bar don’t quite work for me here.

• Nat39 February 5, 2013 at 21:05 #

You really drew my attention to the clasps 🙂
      Renna Snakeskin also looks like the most preferrable choice to me – it’s a bit prettier (clasps in mind) and more interesting than very simple Morley (my 2nd choice) and unlike fussy colourful Renna Sequin (that would slightly compete with the sandals, I agree) still leave some room for some excitement in jewellery department.
      Silly Fino is out of the question for me.

• Nat39 February 6, 2013 at 00:49 #

…well, I’m still kinda going back and forth between Morley and Snakeskin as I prefer the lighter silver of Morley over darker greyish of Renna Snakeskin.
        I like the idea of a more interesting coloured clutch but the presented options are not what I had in mind here for this look – Renna Sequin is a bit too cutesy-cheesy and Fino, once again, is just silly and gimmicky.

30. Katie February 5, 2013 at 15:53 #

I like the Morley, ohhhh FC you must be so giddy you will look drop dead gorgeous!

31. Nandy February 5, 2013 at 15:51 #

I feel like morley would make the look perfect, like too perfect if you know what i mean. since your in fashion you should be fashion so please FINO ALL THE WAY.

32. Kiran February 5, 2013 at 15:44 #

Dream styling: The ‘Fino’ clutch and these Bijoux Heart earrings – http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/328939

33. Moxie February 5, 2013 at 15:41 #

You don’t want the purse to be too matchy-matchy with the shoes, so the two silver ones are out. The Fino is fun and eye-catching, but the Renna Sequin is more elegant and event-appropriate. So my vote is for the Renna Sequin.

34. YM February 5, 2013 at 15:36 #

I vote for the ‘Renna Sequin’ clutch! xx

• Andrea February 6, 2013 at 18:31 #

Yes! Save the silver for the jewelery! I voted for Renna Sequin.

35. Rashmi February 5, 2013 at 15:31 #

Hey FC, when I click on Done .. it takes me to Roland Mouret website. Is that correct ???

36. Ashley February 5, 2013 at 15:31 #

Yay – the shoes I liked won! The Renna or Morely would be best 🙂

37. Anne February 5, 2013 at 15:25 #

Fino says you’re fabulous, don’t take life too seriously and aren’t afraid to have fun on the red carpet. My vote all the way!

• Anne February 5, 2013 at 15:27 #

And one more thing- if Fino is the winner, I can just imagine the citrus-y jewelry possibilities!

38. EmmaWoodhouse February 5, 2013 at 15:13 #

The Renna Sequin because of its fun and colorful elegance. I think it will be the perfect complement to your gown. Glad the Jameau won as well 🙂

• EmmaWoodhouse February 5, 2013 at 15:14 #

I mean the Au Hameau lol

• Rebecca Z February 5, 2013 at 18:24 #

I agree with this–I had a very tough time with this–all would work, but I settled on the Renna Sequin because it is fun but not as over the top as the Fino. The silver clutches are beautiful and would go with the shoes, but they are so conservative. I think the outfit needs a little pizzaz in the clutch.

39. MatBer February 5, 2013 at 15:12 #

I wouldn’t go for matchy-matchy (silver like the shoes). I find Renna Sequin more elegant than Fino. So I voted for Renna Sequin.

• Rashmi February 5, 2013 at 15:26 #

You said it ! Renna Sequin is much more elegant than Fino. And also Fino isnt the type of cluth I can picturize FC with, She is classy elegance personified so quirky wont match her style.

PS : I seriously seriously pray its Renna Sequin wch is chosen !

Hey FC greaaat to know you loved the dress , cant wait to see you at Oscars !

• Alina February 5, 2013 at 16:40 #

DITTO.

• Foteini P. February 7, 2013 at 14:56 #

40. Neli February 5, 2013 at 15:11 #

Voted for Morley! xx

41. Eimear February 5, 2013 at 15:09 #

I feel I know what you would like…so Im gonna go with the Fino! Fun, fluffy and colourful (v important!)

42. fashionmint February 5, 2013 at 15:06 #

renna sequinn all d way ..

43. manja February 5, 2013 at 15:04 #

I am glad you like the fabric,voted for it,even on the screen it looks great,I can imagine it beeing even more beautiful in life.not far to go,you must be excited.looking fwd to the final look,it’ll be great-:)and this is so fun,thx for sharing with us

44. dee February 5, 2013 at 15:04 #

Morely.

45. manja February 5, 2013 at 15:01 #

voted Morley,but any will do,they are all great,my seconf wld be Fino,for a fun quirky touch.

46. Pablo February 5, 2013 at 14:56 #

The other elements of your outfit I had less problems with (I actually can’t believe all my choices have won 🙂 ) but I’m having trouble with the clutch…

The two silver ones would be fine, but I’m trying to picture what one of the more colourful choices would look like. The feathers would be a very Olivia Palermo moment…

Ugh, I’m not sure, I’m undecided! You’ve been smart making us chose this for you! 😉

• Pablo February 5, 2013 at 14:57 #

Btw, fittings already! No way! You must be floating! 🙂 So excited for you!

• Catherine Kallon February 5, 2013 at 15:45 #

I was speechless when I saw it. Better than how I had pictured it. I couldn’t talk for 2 minutes

• Catherine Kallon February 5, 2013 at 15:44 #

I’m very grateful to not have to pressure of picking 😀

47. fromchi-town February 5, 2013 at 14:55 #

I voted for the Fino… I think it adds the right amount of quirk to the elegant look. Cannot wait for the jaw dropping moment of you at the Oscars red carpet!!

48. Valeria B. February 5, 2013 at 14:49 #

I voted for the Renna sequin clutch…I love the colors.

• Foteini P. February 5, 2013 at 16:41 #

• SilentVisitor February 5, 2013 at 16:43 #

• Christine February 6, 2013 at 03:48 #

I voted too for the Renna. It would look gorgeous against her fabric.

49. Ellie February 5, 2013 at 14:47 #

I had to go with the Fino! The colours will look great with your dress, and I wan’t you to have fun 😉

50. Daria February 5, 2013 at 14:42 #

I voted for the Fino clutch. I think you need something outrageous to balance out all the elegance.

• kiwi February 5, 2013 at 14:46 #

+1, I first thought Renna snakeskin.. but you need a fun touch

• GG February 5, 2013 at 15:53 #

+2 on the fun touch. But tore between the Fino & Renna Sequin. Think I’m going to vote for the Fino though.

• Parvati February 6, 2013 at 04:14 #

+1, the coral color is pretty and she shoes are classic and complementary, but it needs a certain OOMPH that the fino delivers. This is the most controversial poll yet!

• Kate February 6, 2013 at 04:35 #

Some people say something outrageous will “balance out” the elegance. I say it will look silly and out of place WITH all the elegance.

The dress isn’t boring. The shoes aren’t boring. They are both interesting and elegant and need an elegant clutch that will not distract from the dress. Sooo….anything but Fino.

• Te February 6, 2013 at 13:11 #

totally agree!

• jones19 February 10, 2013 at 19:35 #

Ditto. Plus the gold clasp on the Fino clashes with the shoes! I hope the Renna Sequin wins 🙂