Claire Danes In Atelier Versace – 2013 Golden Globe Awards

Claire Danes In Atelier Versace - 2013 Golden Globe Awards

Claire Danes showcased her post-baby body in the best way possible on the red carpet at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards wearing a hot-red Versace number.

Her custom Atelier Versace red silk gown, with a thigh-high slit, plunging neckline and beaded details, was simply styled with golden waves, drop earrings and kohl-rimmed eyes.

I don’t know about you, but I would love to know who her personal trainer is. She’s never looked so good.

Credit: Getty

29 thoughts on “Claire Danes In Atelier Versace – 2013 Golden Globe Awards

1. katie

How on earth do the celebs do it?!!Claire just had a baby she looks outstanding she is glowing,the colour of the dress is diving on her

2. DorianGray

This is the Atelier Versace I needed to start the week in the right way.
    Thanks FC, you’re doing such an incredible work these days.

3. Yeliz

Normally, I don’t like these kinds of gowns with the plunging neckline and the high split, but damn does Claire look good! I love the colour.

4. Beta

the dress is very flattering while being sort of minimalistic (by Golden Globes standards!), perfect for her style
    I think its her new-mom glow :)

5. EmmaWoodhouse

I’m the only one who doesn’t like it, I guess…she looks great post-baby of course, but I don’t like plunging halter necklines and never will. The color’s good on her, and the waistline is great.

6. M

shes never looked better.. simple elegant.. n its versace.. i guess shes the only one that could make versace look less fierce… lol.. but definitely my fav of the nite.. she blows me away with simple looks..some say forgettable, but i say at least she rarely puts a wrong foot…

7. justme

I find the dress plain and the eye makeup too harsh. But I’m just here to give her four thumbs up for having a baby a month ago.

8. gabis

She looks beautiful of course but I’m far from loving this look. Her eye makeup should’ve been lighter and a bracelet or a statement ring should’ve been added.

9. Glenda

She’s GLOWING. The dress might be a relatively simple design but she elevates it to incredible heights with that glow. I’m stunned. (and glad she won, too)

10. Jess2

I cannot believe that this gorgeous woman had her baby only one month ago! She is amazing, go girl! This lovely colour is very Claire and I really like the waist, she looks fantastic! I think Versace did a great job of making this for her, especially considering her first fitting was the night before the Globes.