Josh Brolin In Ermenegildo Zegna – ‘Gangster Squad’ LA Premiere

Josh Brolin In Ermenegildo Zegna - ‘Gangster Squad’ LA Premiere

Josh Brolin joined Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling on the red carpet at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre for the premiere of their latest movie, ‘Gangster Squad’.

The actor selected an Ermenegildo Zegna look.

His burgundy two-button, notch-lapel suit was styled with a lavender shirt, purple printed tie and brown lace-up shoes.

I love the colour combination, but those pants are killing the look for me. Both the creases and the length are bothersome.

In saying that he made more of an effort than Sean Penn.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Deepika Padukone In Naeem Khan - Zee Cine Awards 2013

Deepika Padukone In Naeem Khan – Zee Cine Awards 2013

Julie Bowen In Jenny Packham - Audi Golden Globes 2013 Kick Off Party

Julie Bowen In Jenny Packham – Audi Golden Globes 2013 Kick Off Party

9 Responses to Josh Brolin In Ermenegildo Zegna – ‘Gangster Squad’ LA Premiere

1. robbie January 8, 2013 at 12:25 #

he looks rather messy, but why is he posing next to a tramp? oh wait that is sean penn.

2. Rashmi January 8, 2013 at 12:59 #

Oh, I like the model look a lot. The combination works wonderfully.

For Josh, the creases are really a bother but way better than Sean.

3. Christine January 8, 2013 at 13:13 #

Wow, what in the ? Sean penn could not find nice trousers atleast? or a nice blazer if he did not want to wear a suit?

Josh looks ok.

• Yeliz January 8, 2013 at 19:54 #

Agreed. This is a movie premiere, he had to look more polished. I also agree about Josh’s pants.

4. justme January 8, 2013 at 14:23 #

It’s your movie premiere, make an effort, Sean o_O

Josh’s trousers really let him down, it’s a shame because it could have been a nice look.

5. dee January 8, 2013 at 14:43 #

Not impressed.

6. EmmaWoodhouse January 8, 2013 at 17:06 #

Yeah, the pants really ruin it.
    Also: What the heck is Sean wearing?

7. adrian January 8, 2013 at 20:28 #

I like this. The creases are unfortunate. The length I don’t mind at all. I wear mine that way purposefully. I wish he’d chosen a bolder/better color for the shirt/tie combo.

8. Teleholic January 9, 2013 at 03:00 #

LOL– I had the pleasure of meeting Sean Penn last year talking about his charity, and he was very nice, very funny, but he gave the exact vibe this look is giving– not too try-hard, very laid-back and relaxed. He had on a very nice suit and looked very polished though, I wish he’d worn that here because he would have given RG some competition in my eyes.