24.07.12

Nieves Alvarez In Louis Vuitton, Emilio Pucci & Missoni – Solo Moda

Nieves Alvarez’s first look for Solo Moda Show 8 looks more like a sexy negligee.

Do you think her black Louis Vuitton halter dress with cut-out details at the side should’ve been saved for the boudoir?

Blown-out waves, Yanes silver cuffs and Robert Clergerie over-the-knee boots completed her first look.

The host dialled down the sexiness wearing an Emilio Pucci Resort 2012 white lace dress with padded shoulders for look two. Never one to let us down in the shoe department, she added a pop of colour to her look via her teal Manolo Blahnik sandals.

Nieves’ final look was a Missoni Fall 2012 dress with the label’s signature chevron print. What makes this look special is the asymmetrical hemline and her lust-worthy Manolo Blahnik pink sandals.

A large Yanes cocktail ring and stunning drop earrings completed this look.

The Missoni is a clear favourite for me.

Credit: Victor Blanco Studio

Lea Michele In Emilio Pucci - FOX All-Star Party

Lea Michele In Emilio Pucci – FOX All-Star Party

Katy Perry's Alice + Olivia Sinclair Lace Blouse, Alice + Olivia Capri Pants And Repetto BB Leather Ballet Flats

Katy Perry’s Alice + Olivia Sinclair Lace Blouse, Alice + Olivia Capri Pants And Repetto BB Leather Ballet Flats

12 Responses to Nieves Alvarez In Louis Vuitton, Emilio Pucci & Missoni – Solo Moda

1. Alina July 24, 2012 at 09:15 #

Love the Missoni look!

2. Beta July 24, 2012 at 10:10 #

I LUST for the Missoni look!!

3. Nat July 24, 2012 at 10:38 #

I’m not a fan of Missoni prints and patterns, so my favourite look here is the Emilio Pucci (LOVE the shoes!)
    The boudoir look is quite ridicolous, it’s the first time that I really dislike a Nieves look.

• Jones19 July 24, 2012 at 20:16 #

Ditto. The teal heels are the perfect touch.

4. Yeliz July 24, 2012 at 10:41 #

The Emilio Pucci is my favourite, but I also like her Missoni look. And, unfortunately I don’t like her Louis Vuitton look at all.

5. Jessica July 24, 2012 at 11:17 #

How you can’t love the Vuitton’s look? i just fall in love! it’s divine, so soxe, and she made it so elegant.

I love that twist. Vuitton wins for me.

6. Christine July 24, 2012 at 13:35 #

Like the second and third look.

7. dee July 24, 2012 at 13:39 #

The Emilio Pucci is my favorite. Not crazy about the Missoni pattern and the first look is a little too much. Maybe if she wore a jacket with the first look I would like on her more.

8. CreoleLady July 24, 2012 at 15:50 #

Where’s the whip, lol. Not just a boudoir look here, she’s releasing the inner dominatrix. She looks fabulous in the first look even though in theory I dislike every element. My fave is the Missoni.

9. Sharon July 24, 2012 at 21:00 #

I give the first look a big thumbs down. There’s absolutely nothing I like about it. The Pucci is a little boring, although she looks fantastic in it; and of course the teal shoes are to die for. The Missioni is my favorite, from top to bottom.

I enjoy these postings so much, FC. Thanks again for all the fashion wonders you bring us.

10. the(un?)social butterfly July 24, 2012 at 21:18 #

Pucci + teal Manolos. The teal Manolos make the look win for me. The LV look is very tasteless, and I might as well just say it: I don´t really care about anything Missoni.

11. olala July 25, 2012 at 21:56 #

Umm, my comment did not get approved for some reason.

Aishwarya Rai, Frieda Pinto and Lara Dutta (a former Miss Universe and Indian actress), have all worn the gown version of the Louis Vuitton dress, to varying but generally smashing results.

Can I leave the link here for comparison?