Katy Perry In Marchesa -‘Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D’ London Premiere

Katy Perry was in London last night for the premiere of her docu-movie ‘Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D’.

Britain may not be her home anymore, but she showed that she still has love for our nation by wearing red, white and blue lashes, a Union Jack Solange Azagury-Partridge ring and a matching umbrella.

Even with her quirky accessories, she opted for a ballerina-esque Marchesa Fall 2012 dress.

The pretty white sleeveless dress featuring intricate gold embroidery detailing and a frothy tulle skirt and bustline was styled with a sleek bun.

Her fitted dress is slightly different compared to the runway, as Katy’s dress features a shorter tulle accent at the bust.

Flawless makeup and a final ode to British brands via her Jimmy Choo ‘Lauren’ diamanté-and-suede strappy sandals and a polka-dot pedicure completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Which Was Your Favourite Nieves Alvarez Look From Solo Moda Week 1?

Which Was Your Favourite Nieves Alvarez Look From Solo Moda Week 1?

Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2012 Couture

Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2012 Couture

17 Responses to Katy Perry In Marchesa -‘Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D’ London Premiere

1. Alina July 4, 2012 at 10:34 #

She looks beautiful, but I don’t like the lashes with this look.

2. Jenni July 4, 2012 at 10:40 #

I love the dress but there are way too many elements going on here from the lashes, umbrella, pedicure, ring, pattern on dress, tulle, strappy embellished shoes, blah blah blah…… The edited dress with a great makeup statement of flecked gold on the lid would have been better and still “her”. Also, hate the lip color and it feels cakey and uneven. The hair is beautiful and fit of dress is perfect.

3. Beta July 4, 2012 at 11:11 #

those shoes are to die for :)

4. Valerie July 4, 2012 at 12:12 #

I’m not a fan of Marchesa and I don’t really like this dress either. But Katy looks nice. I don’t mind the quirky accessories, it suits her style without going over the top or being cartoonesk. I mean, it’s Katy Perry after all ;)

5. Christine July 4, 2012 at 14:04 #

She looks like she is having fun. She makes the dress work. I was not a fan of the dress until now :)

6. Sindhu Gururaj July 4, 2012 at 14:56 #

I love Marchesa. This was one of my fav and Katy does full justice to the dress. Not really bothered abt other elements… I think she deserves a spot for the best dressed…

7. Jess2 July 4, 2012 at 15:06 #

I don’t think the lashes or ring fit in with this look but at the same time they aren’t overly noticeable and I think her nod to London is sweet. Other than that I think this is a flawless look. I am dying over the shoes!!

8. EmmaWoodhouse July 4, 2012 at 15:28 #

Not my favorite look, but she’s doing A LOT better. She looks pretty polished here. I love the shoes.

9. Fiona July 4, 2012 at 16:13 #

As an American, especially since July 4th celebrations are in swing, she should of stuck to American flags …. don’t really get the union jack styling

10. Odette July 4, 2012 at 16:20 #

This is horrible. She looks like a five year old me in a tacky $20 ballerina dress.

• d July 4, 2012 at 19:10 #

+1!!!

• Booban July 13, 2012 at 09:57 #

she ALWAYS looks tacky

11. Yeliz July 4, 2012 at 16:53 #

I think this is a pretty good look from her and I’m glad that she modified the dress at the bust. Like Valerie said, I don’t mind her accessories either, they suit her.

12. Aline July 4, 2012 at 20:13 #

I find this so extremely better than the LA look. She looks pretty and polished and even those who don’t like her purple hair can be happy as it’s pulled back, besides, her eyelashes keep the fun element that makes Katy… Katy.

BDOTW for me so far.

13. Kaz July 4, 2012 at 21:59 #

Katy is on a hell of a roll. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look prettier than she has this past week.

14. Emi July 5, 2012 at 09:00 #