Front Row @ Miu Miu Fall 2012

Miu Miu also had a celeb-packed front row yesterday.

Mia Wasikowska: The current face of Miu Miu was front and centre wearing a bi-colour pink-and-black dress with a flared skirt. This is a typically demure choice for the actress, but I wish she would opt for shoes in a colour other than nude just once.

Lea Seydoux: The French actress was in head-to-toe Prada, which is not surprising considering she’s the face of Prada’s Resort 2012 ad campaign. What is surprising is that she’s cut off all her lovely hair. I’m not sure if it is for a new role, or if she just fancied a change, but I did not recognise her. She donned an embroidered black Prada dress with her second pair of Prada flame heels, this time in green. A black flame clutch completed her look.

Katy Perry: The Paris Fashion Week Fall 2012 ‘Queen of the Front Row’ donned a cute pink Prada Spring 2012 flame-print pleated dress. I love her quirky accessories which include a blue Prada Saffiano Lux Pyramid bag with studs and the Prada flame sandals in lemon, but that hair goes from bad to worse.

Kate Mara: The actress opted for a rich, warm berry Miu Miu look featuring a leather trend with jewel button, worn over a top with a black Peter Pan embellished collar and shorts to match. I’m not so crazy about the fuchsia-pink Miu Miu peep-toes – they feel a tad stark against the berry – but I do like the leather pochette.

Credit: Getty

20 thoughts on “Front Row @ Miu Miu Fall 2012

1. beta

I agree. I like Mia too, and im getting a bit tired of the Prada accessories which seem a bit too costumey for my taste

1. Rahel

From the styling definitely Lea Seydoux. But it’s kind of strange that her nails have two diffrent colors.

Kate Mara looks also good but I dislike her shorts and the color of her outfit.

2. justme

Léa looks the best here for me.

Katy Perry -heavy sigh- I just know she got that ponytail extension from the Halloween section of some store and it can’t have cost more than 15€. Andn the print on her dress compete with her accessories.

3. jane

Lea looks great, Katie looks like a joke (because she is one), Kate’s shoes don’t go well with her outfit, Mia looks very chaste and marmish.

The difference between the gimmick (Katy Perry) and the unconventional (Lea Sedoux) is in the details. Too many “quirky” details for Katy means she looks like a joke. Lea’s details add interest but don’t fight for my attention simultaneously.

4. dee

I like Lea’s outfit the best. Mia looks boring. Kate’s look is okay. Katy Perry there is too much going on. My eyes jump from one piece to the next and that is not a good thing. One standout piece not 5 lol.

5. TeaAtTwo

I really like Lea’s look. The combination of the demure but not boring dress with those funky sandals and her subtle sexiness is really selling the look.

6. pipsqueak

What? Mia is the current face of Miu Miu? Here she looked like she could be Katy Perry’s mother. Lea is the best of all! Kate’s coat is great, but I don’t like her shoe choice and overall there’s too much red/maroon.

7. EmmaWoodhouse

Mia’s dress is cute the pumps are like lead :(
    Lea is my favorite (despite the ugly shoes) although I’m sad about her hair..it was so gorgeous!
    Katy looks like SUCH a mess with that awful hair and mismatched outfit.
    Kate’s outfit feels sloppy with all the different shades of pink, plus I don’t like the leather coat.

8. Parvati

Mia Wasikowska’s look is cute, but quite boring.
    Lea Seydoux’s accessories are gorgeous, but I’m not crazy about the rest of the look.
    I love Katy Perry’s look, she always opts for interesting and fun outfits!
    Kate Mara’s look is really nice. I love the warm colour of her ensemble.