[glam_ad size="push"]
[glam_ad size="med"]

21.02.12

Salma Hayek In Gucci Première – Goya Cinema Awards 2012

Salma Hayek turned heads at the 2012 Goya Cinema Awards held in Madrid on Sunday evening.

The gorgeous actress can be quite hit or miss on the red carpet, but this occasion was most definitely a hit.

Salma looked stunning in a deep amethyst Gucci Première silk gown.

The dress features delicate straps and a fitted bodice layered with thin raw edge panels, tightly draped and cascading into a full skirt.

She also carried a Gucci grape clutch with suede and strass embroidery.

A multi-string crystal necklace accentuates the fitted bodice, and messy curls finish the look.

Credit: Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Marni For H&M Launch Party?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Marni For H&M Launch Party?

Vanessa Hudgens' Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Patent Platform Pumps

Vanessa Hudgens’ Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Patent Platform Pumps

38 Responses to Salma Hayek In Gucci Première – Goya Cinema Awards 2012

1. Lalitha February 21, 2012 at 09:08 #

I am not loving the hair and makeup but how I adore the necklace and gown. Overall, she looks fab!! And that colour, love it. Go Salma!

2. MartaM February 21, 2012 at 09:27 #

wow, what a waistline! loving the silhouette Gucci gives her.
    hate the hair though

3. Bec February 21, 2012 at 09:29 #

Love! Goya Toledo in Elie Saab was also Gorgeous!

4. Martin February 21, 2012 at 10:27 #

I don’t understand the straps – they seem to be there for absolutely no reason. If they’re not holding the dress up, scrap them I say. This would have been truly divine as a strapless gown. Also, that hair needs some major maintenance. Wild curls are fine, unruly curls are not – unfortunately Salma’s fall well and truly in the latter category.

5. CreoleLady February 21, 2012 at 10:47 #

Although I dislike her hair, the dress flatters her. Looks maroon on my screen but beautiful nonetheless. Her best glam RC looks seem to be in Gucci Premiere.

6. Parvati February 21, 2012 at 11:25 #

This is a great look for Salma, but there are 2 details that prevent me from considering it perfect: the dress makes her appear to have a tiny waist but in a weird way, imo and the hair appears a bit too messy for such an elegant look. However, the colour of the gown is lovely on her, I love how both her ring and clutch match the gown and the necklace is beautiful.