Menu

July 9, 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2020 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2020 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Ulyana Sergeenko’s Fall 2020 Couture collection, which was presented on Monday, was filled with a retro mood of the 40s, with some pieces that felt right up-to-date.

Ulyana  has never adapted to momentary trends, as appreciates the sincerity of history, and the purity of the idea.

This collection feels fit for many occasions, whereas some Couture collections I look at and say, “Cannes, Venice, Met Gala, Awards season only.”

Credit: Ulyana Sergeenko/Nick Sushkevich

, ,

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Hosts Beauty Series 'ABOUT FACE'

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Hosts Beauty Series ‘ABOUT FACE’

Lady Gaga In Valentino Haute Couture - 'A Star Is Born' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Lady Gaga Is The Face Of Valentino’s New Perfume, ‘Voce Viva’

7 Responses to Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2020 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. TeaAtTwo July 11, 2020 at 8:08 am #

Dakota Johnson in the Emily Blunt would also be a good look.

2. Ellie July 10, 2020 at 9:05 am #

The black and white photographs are at the same time very stylish and quite odd, I don’t get a clear idea of any look without the colors…

3. phee July 10, 2020 at 6:52 am #

those huge shoulders…not many are going to be able to work properly.
    im surprised designers are still doing that aesthetic.

4. TeaAtTwo July 9, 2020 at 10:27 pm #

I’d love Angelina Jolie in the Stacy Martin look. Laura Harrier in the Megan Fox outfit or the Margot Robbie outfit would be a good match too.

5. Marie July 9, 2020 at 6:01 pm #

What I most appreciate about the collection is that the pieces look simple without being boring, and eye-catching without being fuzzy.

I love the large 3D flower details, I think they are absolutely stunning, but I also adore the Gemma Arterton look, including the beautiful coat. I can imagine it would look beautiful on a number of women of all shapes and ages!

6. CN July 9, 2020 at 5:53 pm #

I can also see the Emily Blunt dress on Renee Zellweger and the option for Margot could be a good change of pace for Kristen Stewart. Still a lot of the same features that both women like but just slightly less predictable.

• Catherine Kallon July 9, 2020 at 7:07 pm #