Menu

July 9, 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

Christian Dior Fall 2020 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Christian Dior Fall 2020 Haute Couture

After watching the live film of Christian Dior’s Fall 2020 Haute Couture collection, and I was a bit underwhelmed.

Thankfully the pictures were released not long afterwards, and my perception totally changed.

Yes, there a lot of looks from here that feel like they belong in a bygone era, but there are plenty of actresses – Keira Knightley, Eva Green, Jessica Chastian, Helena Bonham Carter, Holliday Grainger, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Rachel Weisz, Hayley Atwell, Felicity Jones and Dita von Teese – who can easily pull those looks off.

Christian Dior Fall 2020 Haute Couture
Christian Dior Fall 2020 Haute Couture
Christian Dior Fall 2020 Haute Couture
Christian Dior Fall 2020 Haute Couture
Christian Dior Fall 2020 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com

, , ,

Keke Palmer For Cosmopolitan 'Jaugust' 2020

Keke Palmer For Cosmopolitan ‘Jaugust’ 2020

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Hosts Beauty Series 'ABOUT FACE'

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Hosts Beauty Series ‘ABOUT FACE’

9 Responses to Christian Dior Fall 2020 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. Kate July 18, 2020 at 5:18 pm #

LOVE all your picks, Catherine! My favorites are the dresses that you picked for Gugu, Naomi and Cate. They would be heavenly!!!

2. phee July 10, 2020 at 6:55 am #

uh wow. Im shocked Dior could even pull these great looks off.
    This actually looks like the best of (recent) Dior collection. its amazing.

3. lmkw July 10, 2020 at 12:15 am #

Helen, Kiki, and Gugu for me. Gold seems to be floating my boat. I love all the big skirts. For social distancing!

4. TeaAtTwo July 9, 2020 at 10:23 pm #

The Aishwarya, the Keira, and the Gugu are my favourites here.

5. CN July 9, 2020 at 6:10 pm #

I can also see Diane Kruger in the gown selected for Cate Blanchett.

6. JHH July 9, 2020 at 6:04 pm #

The dress for Queen Maxima is so sublimely Dior. It is my favorite here. Naomi Campbell would rock her dress as would Tilda Swinton. Tilda with her insouciance would add a great edge to that dress. The dresses for Felicity Jones and Regina Bell look like something you could find at any local formal wear store.

7. Marie July 9, 2020 at 5:57 pm #

Personally, I adore this collection, and I think it’s one of the most beautiful ones Dior has come out with in recent years! Everything looks very well put-together, and expertly structured! I particularly love the green Cate Blanchet gown, the details are just stunning!

8. anonymous as always July 9, 2020 at 5:18 pm #

Kiera Knightley one is sooooo beautiful! Simply divine!

9. Keema July 9, 2020 at 2:51 pm #

The gown for Regina would look amazing on Priyanka. The Naomi gown is beautiful. Would love to see it under light. And Kiera’s gown is Cannes BDOTY worthy