Menu

June 29, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Beyonce Wore Alessandra Rich For The 2020 BET Awards

Beyonce Wore Alessandra Rich For The 2020 BET Awards

Beyonce urged black communities to vote in the upcoming US elections, as she accepted an honour for her humanitarian work at the 2020 BET Awards on Sunday (June 28).

Dedicating her award to protesters around the country, the star said: “You’re proving to our ancestors that their struggles were not in vain.”

“I’m encouraging you to continue to take action, continue to change and dismantle a racist and unequal system.”

“We have to vote like our life depends on it, because it does.”

Beyonc茅 was presented with her award by Michelle Obama, who praised the star’s commitment to the black community.

“You can see it in everything she does, from her music that gives voice to black joy and black pain, to her activism that demands justice for black lives.

“And she’s doing it all while staying devoted to her children and the loved ones she holds dear,” she continued. “To my girl, I just want to say – you inspire me. You inspire all of us.”

Much like Jennifer Hudson, and Lizzo, glam was high on the agenda for the singer, who wore an Alessandra Rich ruffled silk satin-trimmed crystal-embellished velvet and tulle gown from the Spring 2020 collection for the occasion.

I can already picture the rest of the look on Beyonce from the neck down.

Snatched waist, and her curves giving this elegant piece so much life.

As with most zoom calls we sadly only got to see the look from the chest up, so Beyonce completed her look with some dazzling choker.

Is it me, or are you also getting 2003 Beyonce with this hairstyle?

Alessandra Rich Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Instagram

We earn a commission when you follow the link to make a purchase.

Shop the look

, , , , , , , ,

Lizzo Wore M么not For The 2020 BET Awards

Lizzo Wore M么not For The 2020 BET Awards

Beyonce Knowles' Full Alessandra Rich 2020 BET Awards Look

Beyonce Knowles’ Full Alessandra Rich 2020 BET Awards Look

12 Responses to Beyonce Wore Alessandra Rich For The 2020 BET Awards

1. James July 1, 2020 at 9:14 pm #

I wish Beyonce would embrace her Black hair a bit more. She always looks generic and very “European”. It makes her whole speech sound fake. I hope she’ll embrace her hair more often or at least a more natural looking weave. I have a hard time warming to her or her style because she always comes off as a human robot 馃檨

2. Los_NGLS July 1, 2020 at 5:30 pm #

What a gorgeous dress! Truly a shame we didnt get to see the rest. I’m sure she took photos, but she’s also a notorious hoarder of photos, lol (we are still waiting for her Halloween 2019 costume photos :-I)

I will also never stopped being amazed by how her team has access to superior wig technology untapped by the rest of the world. I have seen her lace exactly ONCE, and I’m not totally convinced that it wasn’t edited in to humanize her LOL!!

3. _Hannah_ July 1, 2020 at 4:48 pm #

I saw her full photo on Alessandra Rich Instagram and she looks great (minus the gloves – I don’t think she needed them). But on this photo, here, she looks so airbrushed. I cannot concentrate on anything else, unfortunately.

4. TeaAtTwo July 1, 2020 at 4:01 pm #

Alessandra Rich Instagram page added a full-length photo of Beyonce in this dress, including sheer gloves.

5. Saudin June 30, 2020 at 10:14 pm #

Thought that was Khloe Kardashian

6. Rafaela June 29, 2020 at 9:25 pm #

shout out to her mua. Gorgeous

• Catherine Kallon June 29, 2020 at 9:38 pm #

beyond gorgeous. Looks like it was airbrushed

7. TeaAtTwo June 29, 2020 at 9:12 pm #

I hope Beyonce gives this dress another outing. It’s playful in a seductive and contemporary evening wear form.

8. James June 29, 2020 at 8:38 pm #

Something is off here, not sure if it鈥檚 pale makeup or maybe I鈥檓 missing her dark hair. At a glance this could鈥檝e been Khloe 馃き

9. TeaAtTwo June 29, 2020 at 8:23 pm #

I would love to see Beyonce wearing black hair shade.

10. Itssimonm June 29, 2020 at 7:32 pm #

She looks STUNNING ! And yes giving us early 00s vibes ! I adore her. Hope she took pictures and we get to see the full look !

• Catherine Kallon June 29, 2020 at 9:41 pm #

I am sure she will release them on her website or insta at some point.