Menu

Rita Ora Wore De La Vali For Her Motivation Monday Instagram Pic

Rita Ora Wore De La Vali For Her Motivation Monday Instagram Pic

Araya A. Hargate Wore A Vintage Inspired For Love & Lemons Dress On Instagram

Araya A. Hargate Wore A Vintage Inspired For Love & Lemons Dress On Instagram

10 Responses to Schiaparelli Spring 2020 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. pheephee April 9, 2020 at 6:04 pm #

I would love to see the Sonaam and Cynthia dresses on the RC! They are so structural and intriguing. Pleaseeeee not on Cynthia though.
    Sonaam, Lupita, Carina Lau, Elizabeth Debicki are some I think could work those two dresses well.

2. Catarina_M April 7, 2020 at 10:47 am #

Yara’s pick is so on point! Love it.

• Kate April 9, 2020 at 6:08 pm #

+1 I totally agree! When I saw that look I thought Yara would look so fabulous in it!

3. cs April 7, 2020 at 3:38 am #

Beautiful choices, as always! I love the pick for Penelope – right at her comfort level, but with the slinkier, deeper neckline and the details lovingly framing her face, it can highlight her best assets (gorgeous face, mysterious sensuality).

4. Nat39 April 7, 2020 at 12:27 am #

Yara’s pick is my fave, so much youthful vibrancy(!)

5. Ksenia Bradner April 6, 2020 at 7:07 pm #

These are good! The Cynthia Erivo and Liu Wen are bomb. It’s actually realistic Cynthia could wear that piece.

6. TeaAtTwo April 6, 2020 at 7:02 pm #

I’d like to see TER in the Liu Wein dress and a red head such Karen Gillan in that brown suit. That Sonam Kapoor gown would look epic on a big red carpet. The Cynthia Erivo dress is loads of and snazzy.

7. James April 6, 2020 at 5:56 pm #

I could see the choice for Liu Wen on Rihanna since she seems to be into loose sleeves and has worn a lot of satined dresses as of late and she’d look INSANE in this dress with her curves (granted that she supports her “girls” of course 😂).

• TeaAtTwo April 6, 2020 at 10:45 pm #

I like the idea of Rihanna in that dress, would also like to see her in that Penelope Cruz dress.

8. JP April 6, 2020 at 5:27 pm #

I would love to see your pick for Yara on Rihanna, she would rock it!
    And I totally see Lupita wearing your choice for Sonam.