Menu
Front Row @ Michael Kors Collection Fall 2020

Front Row @ Michael Kors Collection Fall 2020

Which Was Your Favourite Florence Pugh Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Florence Pugh Awards Season Look?

7 Responses to Zuhair Murad Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

1. Nat39 March 27, 2020 at 8:38 pm #

The pick for Eiza Gonazalez is really beautiful! Great pick for Julianne Moore as well (I can also see Julia Roberts in the first two for Julianne and Danai, I think)

2. TeaAtTwo March 27, 2020 at 1:16 am #

Love the the Julianne Moore pick, Janelle Monae pick and the Eiza Gonazalez pick has me floored. In two minds about Elle in that dress, the dress is very her style, colour is lovely and would look much better than the blush tones and pale pastels she goes for often but at the same time I’m enjoying her working a less princess style angle. I would be tempted to put it on someone such as Angelababy

3. phee March 26, 2020 at 7:48 pm #

Great picks as per usual! I can def see everyone in their respective looks. I love the Danai dress best out of these.

These outfits feel very fresh for Zuhair Murad.

4. James March 26, 2020 at 6:59 pm #

The first look for Janelle Monae would be better suited on a mature woman like Juliette Binoche, I believe. What do you think, Catherine?
    PS/ Thatnk you so much for your hard work on those hard times for all of us 🙂

• Catherine Kallon March 26, 2020 at 7:28 pm #

That was an error.. it should read Julianne Moore

And you’re very welcome.

• James March 26, 2020 at 9:07 pm #

Julianne Moore would be perfect as well 🙂

5. James March 26, 2020 at 6:57 pm #

First collection from ZM that doesn’t feel dated or repetitive. I love EVERY SINGLE LOOK! The one for Elle Fanning would also look stunning on Angelina Jolie imho. All your picks oare spot on as well 🙂