Menu

March 26, 2020 Best Of

Which Was Your Favourite Florence Pugh Awards Season Look?

Of all the ladies I covered during awards season, Florence Pugh was the youngest, and most inexperienced.

You could say that was going to be a great thing, as with youth and inexperience, there will be less fear, which will leave more room for experimentation.

When it came to her Dries van Noten look at the BAFTAs, this experiment didn’t in her favour.

It was a bold move, but one few would’ve pulled off, even Tilda Swinton who is significantly taller.

I’m sure most will pick her Louis Vuitton look from the Oscars as their favourite look, but I’m going to go for the orange Monse dress from the Oscar nominees luncheon.

Zuhair Murad Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

Zuhair Murad Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

Emma Roberts' Mango Elastic Leopard-Print Long Sleeve Blouse

Emma Roberts’ Mango Elastic Leopard-Print Long Sleeve Blouse

12 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Florence Pugh Awards Season Look?

1. Nicole S. March 27, 2020 at 8:47 pm #

Her style is hit and miss, and her BAFTA dress was really dreadful, but I really loved her Critics Choice Awards and it’s surprising that it’s not getting more love.

2. Nat39 March 27, 2020 at 8:31 pm #

Louis Vuitton at Vanity Fair Oscar Party if I had to pick one.

3. chandrew March 27, 2020 at 4:58 pm #

I love the risks she takes on the red carpet. While not always successful, she never looks boring. I personally love the oscars look.

4. Where is Calistoga March 27, 2020 at 4:50 pm #

I really like your choices. I try your choices all the time. Also, I regularly log into your website every day. Thanks.

• Catherine Kallon March 27, 2020 at 4:58 pm #

Appreciated. Thank you x

5. Sharon M March 27, 2020 at 11:52 am #

I agree…the orange Monse. I usually don’t like that hemline, but the color is great and it is the best of the bunch.

6. CC March 26, 2020 at 10:10 pm #

She’s an amazing actress, and stunning. As her career undoubtedly progresses, just hoping her red carpet may as well. Although, at least she tries new things and doesn’t go too safe, and for that she should get applause!

7. Tamia March 26, 2020 at 9:49 pm #

She leaves me cold. The majority of the dresses look like they should’ve been left in the 1980s. She’s also too short for the way she wants to dress.

• TeaAtTwo March 26, 2020 at 10:49 pm #

That DVN is prime WDOTY. The Oscars dress is in such a beautiful colour but that shape is awful, with the fit it came across as just maternity wear rather than an interesting silhouette. It’s been the Monse or the Vanity Fair party look.

8. Martijn March 26, 2020 at 9:43 pm #

The orange Monse and the gold Louis Vuitton are her best, but I think her stylist does not dress her body type the right way, which is a shame, cause she’s stunning.

PD: Stay away from taffeta Florence!

9. Ksenia Bradner March 26, 2020 at 8:29 pm #

The mango Monse is the best. None of the others are good.

Taffeta, satin, and Louis Vuitton are not actually Florence’s friends.

10. phee March 26, 2020 at 7:39 pm #

I dont find her very appealing for some reason.
    The best one I think is the vanity fair party dress. The only other one I like here is the orange dress….mostly bc of the color.