Menu

Tessa Thompson Wore Loewe To The ‘Westworld’ Season 3 LA Premiere

Tessa Thompson joined Evan Rachel Wood and Katja Herbers on the red carpet for the premiere of HBO’s ‘Westworld’ season 3, held at the TCL Chinese Theatre on Thursday (March 5) in Hollywood, California.

The actress has never been afraid of a complex silhouette.

Sometimes they pay off, sometimes they don’t, but we will always salute someone who presents us with something a bit different.

You might take a first glance and say, “what’s so different about this Loewe Fall 2020 dress?”

And I would invite you to look again, especially at the mid section of this spiral jacquard dress, as that’s really where the magic happens, as there are two protruding elements on the hips to give this look an otherworldly silhouette that we’ve never seen before.

Super Bloom earrings with full cut diamonds and rings from Irene Neuwirth, plus an extra set of rings from Eva Fehren and Ileana Makri completed her look.

Loewe Fall 2020

I love that all the ladies did full glam for the press day.

Like Thandie Newton and Evan Rachel Wood, the actress looked radiant on this press junket wearing a crisp white Christopher John Rogers Spring 2020 outfit.

Again, another tricky silhouette with the wide leg trousers – for someone so petite – but with the sleek offering of the duchess satin nipped-in blazer, she nailed this complicated look for me.

Christopher John Rogers Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com, Instagram & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Dua Lipa Wore Mugler To The Global Awards 2020

Dua Lipa Wore Mugler To The Global Awards 2020

Celine Dion Wore Michael Kors Collection In New York City

Celine Dion Wore Michael Kors Collection In New York City

10 Responses to Tessa Thompson Wore Loewe & Christopher John Rogers To The ‘Westworld’ Season 3 LA Premiere & Press Day

1. Guest March 6, 2020 at 8:56 pm #

I love both of these look. The Loewe I feel is too long for her frame. But she hold herself up with grace and confidence. The colour is stunning. I’d rather idiosyncratic design than predictable flesh baring gowns any day!

2. Guest March 6, 2020 at 7:32 pm #

These are horrible!

3. Guest March 6, 2020 at 6:02 pm #

This is…a lot.

4. Guest March 6, 2020 at 5:26 pm #

Give me Tessa doing something different, whether successfully or not, any day over the same old same old. I love this look… the press look is okay but I hate the shoes.

5. Guest March 6, 2020 at 5:25 pm #

Please feature Angela Sarafyan…

6. Guest March 6, 2020 at 4:35 pm #

The 1st one – the innovative silhouette is not translating off the runway, the 2nd – the pants are not translating, they look baggy, wrinkly, and not right for her. Nice beauty look on the 2nd though.

7. Originalmeme March 6, 2020 at 4:30 pm #

That dress is hideous. I like the jacket in the second look. Not a fan of her style.

8. KseniaBradner March 6, 2020 at 3:51 pm #

Love the Loewe, Tessa styled it perfectly. BDOTW. The Rogers look is perfect for press day. I look forward to seeing Rogers on Tessa in the future, especially his more adventurous pieces for big red carpet premieres and events.

9. Guest March 6, 2020 at 3:48 pm #

I actually really like this look and my only criticism is that her beauty look is a bit washed out and would have benefitted by a bright lip.

I dislike the shoes with the white suit so much it’s causing me physical pain.

I love that she’s always trying something new and that she usually pulls it off.

10. Phee phee March 6, 2020 at 3:38 pm #

Sorry. But I think she’s one of those celebs with horrendous fashion sense. She thinks she’s cool and avant-garde but just looks ridiculous, most of the time.
    And NO, I do not have any hatred towards her blah blah. Im sure she’s a wonderful actress and person…..
    I just cant with her ‘try-hard’ looks.