Menu

Katja Herbers Wore Iris van Herpen Haute Couture To The 'Westworld' Season 3 LA Premiere

Katja Herbers attended the premiere of HBO’s ‘Westworld’ season 3 held at the TCL Chinese Theatre on Thursday (March 5) in Hollywood, California.

This is going fall into several camps.

Over it.

Can’t get enough of it.

Or.  Katja isn’t doing it justice.

We have seen a large spike when it comes to Iris van Herpen Haute Couture on the red carpet.

It’s gone from an “every now and then” red carpet brand, to an “at least once a month” brand.

When it comes to Katja.  I’m between camp 2 and 3.

Can’t get enough, but I’m teetering on the edge because the under garment/layer is slightly throwing me off.

Yes, we don’t want to see her underwear, but we also want to be sold on the illusion.

Some might be put off by the hair, but the barely tease look works for me here.

Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Sophie’ sandals completed her look.

Iris van Herpen Fall 2017 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , ,

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Wore Victoria Beckham To The Endeavour Fund Awards

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Wore Victoria Beckham To The Endeavour Fund Awards

Thandie Newton Wore Duro Olowu To The 'Westworld' Season 3 Press Day

Thandie Newton Wore Duro Olowu To The ‘Westworld’ Season 3 Press Day

8 Responses to Katja Herbers Wore Iris van Herpen Haute Couture To The ‘Westworld’ Season 3 LA Premiere

1. Paola102 March 6, 2020 at 3:29 pm #

Even on the model the slip is off…In this case, a skin tone bodysuit would have done the trick and kept the illusion factor.

2. Phee phee March 6, 2020 at 3:20 pm #

She does not work this at all. Its looks so lacklustre and disappointing.

3. Guest March 6, 2020 at 2:54 pm #

It’s divine on the runway but something about this here looks like at the trying it on in the fitting/dressing room stage rather than actual red carpet outing stage.

4. Originalmeme March 6, 2020 at 2:43 pm #

This is most definitely not her dress. She looks like a mess and the hair/makeup are terrible.

5. Guest March 6, 2020 at 2:08 pm #

I may be in the minority but I really like it.
    I get why we see Iris Van Herpen dresses so often on the red carpet. It feels edgy and different, but without being a total departure from typical red carpet dressing. I still like seeing these dresses out and about, they’re quite artful and fun.

6. AnderBoBo March 6, 2020 at 12:29 pm #

The top half is perfection but I can’t get over the lining on the skirt.

7. Sharon M March 6, 2020 at 12:29 pm #

No…she does not carry it off. The lining looks like a wrinkled slip. Her hair is terrible…she looks like she rolled out of bed and quickly pulled on the dress. I don’t love the designer, but if done well, her dresses look other-worldly. This does not.

8. CharlotteLG March 6, 2020 at 11:29 am #

Nothing works here!
    She manages to make such a dress looks cheap and tacky.
    The dress is too big on her, the lining doesn’t work below and the hairstyle is awful!

I like IVH dresses but you need the stature to pull it off, not anyone can to it.