Menu

February 3, 2020

Jennifer Lopez Wore Custom Atelier Versace For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

Jennifer Lopez Wore Atelier Versace For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

Does performing at the Super Bowl half-time show confirm your music icon status?

Well it should, because Jennifer Lopez’s performance alongside Shakira was iconic in every way on Sunday (February 2) in Miami.

Already this performance has racked up 28 million views on YouTube.

I stayed up until 1.30 in the morning to watch it, and I don’t regret it.

The performance was as energetic as you would expect, with each of her performance look courtesy of Atelier Versace.

Jennifer Lopez Wore Atelier Versace For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

She opened her performance in a crystal and gold studded Medusa biker bodysuit in black leather, and a bubble gum pink satin ballgown skirt, which was ripped off to reveal skin-tight leather chaps.

Jennifer Lopez Wore Atelier Versace For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

Those who thought this look was too revealing weren’t ready for what was next to come.

Jennifer Lopez Wore Atelier Versace For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

As JLo zipped off into reveal a custom-made silver catsuit (which we all knew would feature at some point), featuring tiny mirrors and crystals that created a bustier effect and showcased every curve.

Jennifer Lopez Wore Atelier Versace For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

For the finale, which she performed with her young daughter, Emme Maribel Muñiz, the singer was draped in a feathered embroidered USA flag which she revealed the Puerto Rican flag on the opposite side.

Jennifer Lopez Wore Atelier Versace For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

Once the flag was removed, we got a full look how the look was transformed once again with a Versace signature bondage crystal harness accented with crystal fringes that I’m surprised stayed in place considering her dramatic hip thrusts.

Aside from the outfits, I was totally mesmerized by Jennifer’s hair which was styled by Chris Appleton.

The style didn’t lose it’s volume. It bounced back from every neck breaking twirl, while not looking like it was saturated with hair spray.

What was your favourite part of this performance?

Credit: Getty Courtesy of Versace

, , , , , , ,

Victoria Beckham Wore Victoria Beckham To The British Vogue BAFTA After Party

Victoria Beckham Wore Victoria Beckham To The British Vogue BAFTA After Party

2020 BAFTAs Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

2020 BAFTAs Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

11 Responses to Jennifer Lopez Wore Custom Atelier Versace For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

1. Marijana Kostovic February 5, 2020 at 8:42 am #

loved the show, both ladies were great wow both look like they are half their actual age💥💥💥💥🙌

2. Guest February 4, 2020 at 12:00 pm #

Your sooo right the HAIR was all sorts of amazing chris appleton really outdid himself… as for the costumes they were really lacklustre, we’ve seen that crystal catsuit about a million times and the black versace bikersuit was giving me rihanna×manoloblanhik vibes (it looked very similar with one of the boots in the collection). Loved the political refrence with kids in cages … It was a good performance very power packed moments and really entertaing… side note:i almost choked out of excitement when shakira ullulated.

3. MissCoco February 4, 2020 at 10:47 am #

CK, I thought exactly the same about the hair! Really great with all those movements the hair bounces as well. Also, I think the dancers costumes, specially the white suits showcased here, were great. The kids in versace and adidas, white and gold, beautiful.

4. Guest February 4, 2020 at 8:59 am #

Terrific terrific performance. Both of them are the epitome of ‘age is just a number’ . Its not just fitness and looks but the energy, glamour attitude. Damn. As for her costume i liked it though i wish it it was some other colour, but that was a minor point. The best part of the performance? Maybe the twerking at the end. I can GO ON about the performance so Catherine if you want to discuss it further you can always ping :P.

5. Guest February 4, 2020 at 2:39 am #

I thought the performances were great and JLo and Shakira looked terrific. I cannot believe that JLo is 50 and she showcased some superior pole dancing moves. Glad to see that Hustlers added something to her repertoire. But the outfits for both were standard performance gear for them. I could see the outfits on them or Beyonce or Cardi B or any other female performer these days who does a high energy show with dancing.

6. Aman February 4, 2020 at 12:59 am #

Amanda F
    Head to toe smoke show – like how is she 50? So epic.

7. Guest February 3, 2020 at 10:28 pm #

I like the first look but the rest are typical J-Lo. I wish Versace got a little more creative this time.

8. Guest February 3, 2020 at 9:44 pm #

I agree that JLo’s beauty game was on point. However, the performance looks felt really dated. It would have been great to see her in something a bit more modern. For me, an underwhelming performance.

9. Guest February 3, 2020 at 9:25 pm #

JLo looked amazing!

10. Guest February 3, 2020 at 9:13 pm #

Great show costumes for a supreme performance. She and Shakira had the time of their and our life.

11. Phee phee February 3, 2020 at 8:13 pm #

sure. looks like her performance pieces. standard.
    I dont know. I just cant get excited by performances (any) or most of the fashion for it. I find it just odd.