Menu

February 3, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Victoria Beckham Wore Victoria Beckham To The British Vogue BAFTA After Party

Charlize Theron wasn’t the only one who opted for a suit for the British Vogue and Tiffany & Co. Fashion and Film Party held at Annabel’s on Sunday (February 2) in London, as Victoria Beckham did too.

But the contrast between the two suits couldn’t be more different, and I’m not referring to the colour.

I’ve always admired Victoria Beckham’s style, but I think my girl should stick to skirts, because she just can get a handle on the right trouser length, which is baffling.

As a designer she must have access to the top seamstresses in London, so this ill-fitting, hems dragging on the floor look is clearly by choice, and I’m here to say it ain’t cute, and it ain’t iconic, and it needs to stop.

It’s sloppy, and someone on her team needs to tell her because it appears to go against her whole aesthetic.

Victoria Beckham Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , ,

Shakira Wore Custom Dundas For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

Shakira Wore Custom Dundas For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

Jennifer Lopez Wore Custom Atelier Versace For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

Jennifer Lopez Wore Custom Atelier Versace For Her Super Bowl LIV Performance

14 Responses to Victoria Beckham Wore Victoria Beckham To The British Vogue BAFTA After Party

1. Guest February 5, 2020 at 4:32 pm #

While I hesitate to comment on someone’s body, I have to wonder if it isn’t more about the way the pants fit her waist. Perhaps she opts for a loose fitting waist band and then as time passes the pants creep down and she’s just too cool to pull up her pants or to wear a belt. Perhaps when pulled up they are the correct length? I just can’t fathom doing this deliberately.

2. Catarina_M February 4, 2020 at 10:16 am #

I would love to know what is her POV on this. She must have some point on doing this ridiculous dragging length on every trousers she wears.

3. Guest February 4, 2020 at 8:02 am #

Thank you. The last two paragraphs should be included in the posts of the worst offenders of floor sweeping pants. Name and shame.

4. Guest February 4, 2020 at 4:34 am #

So stupid looking…I’ve had it with the trousers dragging on the floor.

5. Paola102 February 3, 2020 at 9:58 pm #

I’m gonna have nightmares about how to clean those white pants!

6. Originalmeme February 3, 2020 at 8:32 pm #

Colonel Sanders cosplay with ridiculous trousers

7. CharlotteLG February 3, 2020 at 8:19 pm #

I love this, with the right hem it would have been perfect.

8. Phee phee February 3, 2020 at 8:09 pm #

Ya those long pants just go into sloppy territory. I dont understand why she, as a designer, thinks thats a good idea.
    Its hard to notice much else.

Jourdan Dunn, I think, was at this after-party….she looked gorgeous, imo.

9. Guest February 3, 2020 at 7:47 pm #

THANK YOU. I have had it with her trousers. And they’re white!

10. JR February 3, 2020 at 7:32 pm #

And cream colored at that…they will be filthy in about 4 steps.

11. Guest February 3, 2020 at 7:28 pm #

FC, you’ve put it so aptly! I cannot agree more. Her looks on the runway never seem to drag on the floor so I’ve always wondered why her trousers always look like some home shopping TVC trousers for cleaning floors.🤷🤷

12. KseniaBradner February 3, 2020 at 6:49 pm #

FC, Victoria Beckham needs to win a Trouser Tragedy award this December for her obstinate persistence in dragging her trousers on the filthy floor. Victoria has been putting FC and I through this for 15 years and it must stop.

13. JohnM219 February 3, 2020 at 6:42 pm #

I have to say i love her baggy pants majority of the time, idk why, but these are a bit much.

14. Guest February 3, 2020 at 6:37 pm #

Stop with the extra long pants already…