Menu

January 28, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Cynthia Erivo Wore Louis Vuitton To The Oscars Nominees Luncheon

Cynthia Erivo joined Renée Zellweger and Charlize Theron for the 2020 Oscars nominees luncheon held at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood on Monday (January 27).

I read somewhere that it would be considered a faux pas to overdress at this event, especially if you are not considered to be the front runner.

Thankfully the British actress doesn’t like, comment or subscribe to such notions, as she was doing the most at this event rocking a colourful Louis Vuitton Spring 2020 double-breast coat with colourful shades to match.

This statement piece that has been cut with a divine classic silhouette, creating an eye-catching look that is sure to invigorate this red carpet.

The only real surprised about this, is that she didn’t match her hair too.

A Louis Vuitton clutch, and David Yurman jewels completed her look.

Louis Vuitton Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Hailey Bieber Wore Zuhair Murad Couture To YouTube Originals' Premiere Of 'Justin Bieber: Seasons'

Hailey Bieber Wore Zuhair Murad Couture To YouTube Originals’ Premiere Of ‘Justin Bieber: Seasons’

Blake Lively Wore Dolce & Gabbana To 'The Rhythm Section' New York Screening

Blake Lively Wore Dolce & Gabbana To ‘The Rhythm Section’ New York Screening

17 Responses to Cynthia Erivo Wore Louis Vuitton To The Oscars Nominees Luncheon

1. MissCoco January 29, 2020 at 12:59 am #

She’s divine!! She’s always having fun with her looks and her smile shines as bright as her coat! This is business as usual for Cynthia

2. Guest January 28, 2020 at 11:00 pm #

Like a fashion version of Ms Frizzle from The Magic Schoolbus. Cynthia can pull off just about anything with that attitude and JOY.

3. Guest January 28, 2020 at 8:02 pm #

She might be the only person who could sell LV to me.
    Her energy is incredible!

4. Phee phee January 28, 2020 at 5:45 pm #

The coat is really fun but the look is ruined by the accessories. A bright sandal would of been better.
    Def needed to lose that white collar under the jacket. And those sunglasses.

5. Guest January 28, 2020 at 5:23 pm #

It’s a fun, cute look but I’m not sure about that thing that looks like a curled up dead spider.

6. Guest January 28, 2020 at 5:20 pm #

When I examine the coat on it’s own, it doesnt do much for me… but I love it on Cynthia!!

7. Guest January 28, 2020 at 4:43 pm #

Love this LV on Cynthia! It seems to fit her quirky sense of style -I even wish she was wearing the shoes from the runway look. I’ve been watching her on The Outsider and she is sooooo good.

8. Catarina_M January 28, 2020 at 4:37 pm #

The all ensemble is super fun. Loving the shades. Wrong shoes though.

9. Originalmeme January 28, 2020 at 4:33 pm #

More LV fuggery

10. Guest January 28, 2020 at 3:59 pm #

Seeing Cynthia brightens up my entire day. I would have skipped the glasses by Cynthia has to be Cynthia and I am here for that.

• Guest January 28, 2020 at 8:04 pm #

I fully agree – she just always looks like she is having such a blast!

I really cannot wait to see what she wears to the Oscars, since it is almost guaranteed to not be a bore.

11. Guest January 28, 2020 at 3:29 pm #

She looks like a secretary from mad men

• Guest January 28, 2020 at 3:46 pm #

There is def. a crazy/comical vibe here. She could’ve at least skipped those shades.

12. Guest January 28, 2020 at 3:28 pm #

I really like the coat, just wish she hadn’t worn the runway blouse with it and had put on some bright pumps, I’m thinking yellow ones.

13. Guest January 28, 2020 at 3:25 pm #

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS. THIS CHEERS ME UP SOOOOOOOO MUUUCCCCHHHHHHHH. I had such a big stupid smile on my face when I saw her outfit and then an even bigger smile when I saw her smile. BDOTW for me hands down.

14. Guest January 28, 2020 at 3:15 pm #

Horrendous. She looks like some eccentric old lady, those garish colors, the ridiculous shades, the black thing on the lapel … This is probably the worst she’s ever done, she looks comical.

15. KseniaBradner January 28, 2020 at 2:42 pm #

I want to see Cynthia in this Louis Vuitton Spring 2020 yellow dress

Nice enough look but other looks in the collection would suit her better and more memorably.