Menu

January 27, 2020

Lizzo In Christian Siriano – 2020 Grammy Awards

Lizzo In Christian Siriano - 2020 Grammy Awards

Ariana Grande isn’t the only one who had multiple outfit changes at the 2020 Grammy Awards on Sunday (January 26) in LA, as Lizzo also gave us a couple of ensembles.

I was even more enchanted by her second look than her first, though, which she wore to accept her Best Pop Solo Performance award.

This custom Christian Siriano black crystal ball gown was a sight to behold. I love the indisputable elegance of the off-the-shoulder fan collar.

I also love that she didn’t wear a necklace, allowing the focus to be on the romantic neckline and silhouette. Lorraine Schwartz jewels did make an appearance elsewhere, though.

If the gown seems familiar, you may be thinking of the equally magical Christian Siriano gown that Angela Sarafyan wore at the 2018 Emmy Awards, which had the same starry-night quality.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Ariana Grande In Schiaparelli Haute Couture - 2020 Grammy Awards

Ariana Grande In Schiaparelli Haute Couture – 2020 Grammy Awards

2020 Grammy Awards Red Carpet Roundup

2020 Grammy Awards Red Carpet Roundup

16 Responses to Lizzo In Christian Siriano – 2020 Grammy Awards

1. Guest January 27, 2020 at 5:57 pm #

Wow- my favorite of her looks. She is the queen of this event.

2. JohnM219 January 27, 2020 at 5:43 pm #

Gorgeous, but would love to see Christian do something else.

The silhouette is great, but this star print has been seen on nearly a dozen people it seems like.

3. Paola102 January 27, 2020 at 3:07 pm #

what made me love this dress was the fact that it didn’t feel like it was gonna fall off when she was accepting the award on stage. Beautiful design.

4. Originalmeme January 27, 2020 at 2:23 pm #

Lizzo wore two of the best dresses of the night. She looked fabulous and has a beautiful face. Didn’t know how talented she is.

5. SarahS95 January 27, 2020 at 1:53 pm #

This has been such a magical and well dressed night for Lizzo! Good for her

6. Guest January 27, 2020 at 12:56 pm #

A 19th Century Southern Belle comes to mind looking at this for some reason. I do love the star print.

7. lmkw January 27, 2020 at 11:26 am #

There she is! This this this a thousand times this. Wow. BDOTW maybe even BDOTY worthy. <3

8. Guest January 27, 2020 at 10:59 am #

She’s fabulous and absolutely stunning!!

9. Catarina_M January 27, 2020 at 10:13 am #

Again, she looks amazing. It really was her night.

10. Guest January 27, 2020 at 7:04 am #

I recognized this gown immediately. Who can forget Angela’s look. But Lizzo holds this gown in her own way. She looks glamourous and dreamy. She seems to know what goes with her body shape and the kind of vibe she wants to give out. Kudos to Siriano for making the same gown work on two totally different body types. That’s a good designer right there :).

11. Guest January 27, 2020 at 3:54 am #

She looks beautiful
    But mr. Siriano how many times are u gonna keep using this particular fabric.

12. Guest January 27, 2020 at 3:51 am #

She did great at this event, still it’s Atelier Versace I’m bowing down to. They gave her such a perfect fit and shape and softened it with the stole – masterfully done with full understanding of woman’s body and what looks flattering. This is lovely but already starting to look a tad widening on her.

13. KseniaBradner January 27, 2020 at 3:31 am #

A dream. BDOTW. Lizzo’s best evah.

14. Vizual Ninja January 27, 2020 at 3:18 am #

Congrats to her! This is gorgeous, I loved this when I saw it on Angela, and it’s impactful here as well, she’s had a great fashion night.

15. Guest January 27, 2020 at 3:16 am #

Okay, this is her PB. I thought the other was but she kills it here, She is on a roll tonight.

16. Phee phee January 27, 2020 at 3:06 am #

Siriano sure makes beautiful gowns. And so well fitted.
    It did remind me immediately of Angelas. that was perfection.
    Lizzo wears her perfectly also though. It flatters her body and I love the extra zing in the puffy sleeves