Menu

January 26, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Rihanna Wore Bottega Veneta To Roc Nation’s The Brunch

Rihanna Wore Bottega Veneta To Roc Nation's The Brunch

Rihanna posed alongside T.I. at the 2020 Roc Nation THE BRUNCH on Saturday (January 25) in Los Angeles, California, ahead of tonight’s Grammys.

The pair were very well co-ordinated in their mustard outfits accented with bling.

We’ve struggled to get on board with some of Rihanna’s red carpet look, but I kinda love this Bottega Veneta Pre-Fall 2020 outfit.

Mostly because of how it marries the sultry appeal of the ruched halter dress accented with gold sequins, with the laidback vibe of the oversized coat, proving can still elevate any look.

It shouldn’t work, but it does.

Bottega Veneta Pre-Fall 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , ,

Nieves Alvarez Wore Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition To The 2020 Goya Awards

Nieves Alvarez Wore Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition To The 2020 Goya Awards

Sienna Miller's MANGO Faux Shearling Lining Coat

Sienna Miller’s MANGO Faux Shearling Lining Coat

16 Responses to Rihanna Wore Bottega Veneta To Roc Nation’s The Brunch

1. JohnM219 January 27, 2020 at 6:13 pm #

Gorgeous and very Rih.

However, without the coat I feel like we would all loathe.

2. Catarina_M January 27, 2020 at 9:21 am #

T.I. looks good. For Rihanna: no coat and a bra! Doesn’t she sell underwear?

3. Guest January 27, 2020 at 1:43 am #

The fact that Ri sells bras is so funny to me. The beauty look is stunning tho.

4. KseniaBradner January 27, 2020 at 12:34 am #

As Camila pointed out, WHY is Rihanna posing with this guy? And he hasn’t been relevant in years either?

The dress is 2005 tacky. The coat is cool, although I don’t like the milky diarrhea colors of the dress and coat.

5. Originalmeme January 26, 2020 at 9:44 pm #

Sloppy

6. Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:30 pm #

I would have put on a strapless bra (her girls are struggling) and take off the coat and voila. She looks sloppy and has looked like that for a very long time imho. Like she just doesn’t care anymore . I want my Rihanna back 🙁
    She was always so happy and always looked like a billion dollar even in a tshirt and a pair of jeans . She lost her mojo and hopefully she’ll ge tit back with her newly anticipated album. I

• Guest January 27, 2020 at 3:55 pm #

I agree. I love riri but she hasn’t been doing it for me lately at all. This just looks a bit sloppy.

7. Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:25 pm #

Rihanna looks good, but I think I would like to see the dress pulled up a tiny bit. That halter strap looks like it is putting in some work.

8. Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:18 pm #

She looks chill. it’s an okay look.

9. Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:12 pm #

The combo works with her swag and that it’s a music event but I would a different jacket or cover up, though I can’t think what else would have worked, a blazer might have looked too uptight with the dress.

10. Guest January 26, 2020 at 8:51 pm #

I would like to see this look without the coat.

11. Guest January 26, 2020 at 8:46 pm #

TI is a problematic guy where his role as a father is concerned…

Rihanna looks good.

• Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:10 pm #

What’s the TI father issue about?

• Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:28 pm #

“In an interview with Nazanin Mandi and Nadia Moham on Ladies Like Us, T.I. talked about his parenting style, among other topics. When asked about whether he’s had the “sex talk” with his daughters, he pointed to his approach with his eldest daughter, 18-year-old Deyjah Harris, who’s in her first year of college. “Not only have we had the conversation — we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen,” T.I. said. “Yes, I go with her.”
      He then mentioned that after her 16th birthday party, he “put a sticky note on the door: ‘Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30.’❝

• Guest January 26, 2020 at 9:50 pm #

Wow, what a jerk move and talking about it publicly do demean even further. This reminds me of that Anthony Joshua interview where he was said he was strict on his niece as she was going some man’s wife someday.

12. Phee phee January 26, 2020 at 8:40 pm #

That dress may have been ok.
    But the coat just doesn’t belong at all. not on her or in the lookbook.
    the jewelry helps messy up the look.

I much prefer TI’s look. He’s looking pretty snazzy in all yellow.