Menu

January 24, 2020 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Fashion Critics’ 2020 SAG Awards Roundup

Fashion Critics’ 2020 SAG Awards Roundup

Jessie J's Pre-Grammys Style In Fannie Schiavoni & Zuhair Murad Couture

Jessie J’s Pre-Grammys Style In Fannie Schiavoni & Zuhair Murad Couture

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Guest January 26, 2020 at 6:23 pm #

Quite a few takers. The duchess, deepika, nicole.
    Among the men, Caleb and Ali

2. Guest January 26, 2020 at 8:33 am #

Tough competition this week. Apart from Duchess (sorry but often very dull), Taylor Swift (so heavy and uninteresting), Zoey (where’s the ‘cut’? There is no style here) and Zoe. Accentuates her slightbess, doesn’t show her shape in a flattering way and what’s with the ill-matching gloves. Lovely to see Nicole at last in something that suits her!!

3. alvarospain January 26, 2020 at 8:13 am #

Deepika and Pedro Pascal.

4. Guest January 26, 2020 at 5:10 am #

This week looks a bit like a curtain store catalogue. The Alicia look is my WDOTY. Natalie Portman stomped on these looks.

5. Guest January 25, 2020 at 8:17 pm #

Gabrielle Union and Caleb McLaughlin

6. Guest January 25, 2020 at 5:13 pm #

Just a curiosity, I’ve noticed that Scarlett Johansson’s gown was inspired by look 71 of the latest Armani Privé collection: https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2020-couture/armani-prive/slideshow/collection#71

I hope she wears Armani to the Oscars too. I think a simplified version of look 49 for instance could look good on her: https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2020-couture/armani-prive/slideshow/collection#49

7. Guest January 25, 2020 at 5:00 pm #

Deepika with Scarlett as a close second. No matter the event, that’s a proper showstopper right there.

8. Guest January 25, 2020 at 9:13 am #

Scarlett Johansson in Armani Prive and Noah Schnapp in Balmain

9. Guest January 25, 2020 at 5:17 am #

I miss Amanda Bruegel and Allison Janney here. I’m kinda shocked that the Kates and Alicia are here but it’s not my blog. I voted for Deepika and Sterling. His lapels were so sharp, he could have cut himself. Close seconds are Scarlett and Mahershala.

10. Guest January 25, 2020 at 1:11 am #

Shocked by how much people liked Nicole’s SAG look. I thought it was rather basic. Voted for ScarJo.

11. Guest January 24, 2020 at 10:10 pm #

Kate Middleton
    Kate beckinsale
    Alicia vikander

All 3 ladies have no business being on this list.

• Guest January 25, 2020 at 9:46 pm #

fact. I feel like the bar is so low for the Duchess. The most basic things she wears get praised. This is okay but nowhere near best dressed even in a slow week and this wasn’t

12. Guest January 24, 2020 at 9:26 pm #

Split vote b/w Noah Schnapp and Dan Levy, both showed excellent style. Scarlett Johansson for the ladies.

13. KseniaBradner January 24, 2020 at 7:59 pm #

Kate Beckinsale? FC is personally trolling me, or my fellow readers are. Either way, one of y’all is going to jail.

Taylor Swift’s h-t-t look was perfect for her and the moment. However Deepika swept me away. Gabrielle Union in that sumptuous pumpkin was my close third place. I voted for Josh O’Connor, his style is so modern while being so British at the same time.

• Guest January 24, 2020 at 9:16 pm #

Ha ha, I was just about to write that I’m glad Kate Beckinsale made it 😀 I understand complaints about the style (and that’s why I thought she wouldn’t be included) but we rarely see sheer done right and presented as beautifully and impeccably as she did, she deserves major props for that alone. She simply looked flawless and amazing.

14. JohnM219 January 24, 2020 at 7:22 pm #

Would have voted JLO for her touch of classic elegance, but went with Gabrielle.