Menu

January 12, 2020 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Carmel Laniado Wore Giambattista Valli To The ‘Dolittle’ LA Premiere

Carmel Laniado Wore Giambattista Valli To The 'Dolittle' LA Premiere

Carmel Laniado attended her first world premiere held at the Regency Village Theatre for ‘Dolittle’ on Saturday (January 11) in Westwood, California.

As firsts go, she hit the jackpot wearing an airy silk-chiffon gown decorated with watercolor blooms from Giambattista Valli’s Fall 2019 collection, which furthers the label’s reputation for unabashed romanticism.

You may remember that Sofia Carson (the designers’ unofficial ambassador) wore a similar look recently to the ‘Frozen 2’ premiere, but the volume of Carmel’s dress relies on layers rather the tulle, which made her look feel all the more charming.

Partnered with golden accessories including ‘Perfection’ drop pierced earrings from SWAROVSKI for an enchanting finish, this was the beautiful modern princess moment for the newbie.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , ,

Jennifer Lopez Wore Elie Saab To The 2020 Los Angeles Critics Association Awards

Renée Zellweger Wore Louis Vuitton To The AARP Awards

Renée Zellweger Wore Louis Vuitton To The AARP Awards

9 Responses to Carmel Laniado Wore Giambattista Valli To The ‘Dolittle’ LA Premiere

1. Noor January 14, 2020 at 3:10 am #

Can’t say I don’t like this but I can see a princess moment imagine a full length skirt. It may be too much for the event still I sadly like to see a big flowery moment with her lovely hair & makeup. She’s a beautiful girl indeed.

2. Paola102 January 13, 2020 at 8:55 pm #

The colours make the dress more suitable for Carmel. I win for me.

3. KseniaBradner January 13, 2020 at 2:53 pm #

Super cute, and she really likes it. I don’t mind young actresses wearing GV all the time. Rather that than thirsty Balmain.

4. Phee phee January 13, 2020 at 4:42 am #

Charming is a good word. I dislike mullet dresses and I dislike GV on Sophia Carson but this looks fresh and fun.
    Its a great start for her!

• Guest January 13, 2020 at 2:20 pm #

Buckle up! As RCFA mentioned: Sofia is the unofficial ambassador of the brand. In addition, they are friends and Giambattista Valli mentioned that she is her favourite star. Conclusion: Many GV on Sofia Carson in the forecast. The bright side: She is open to other designers for other occasions and less formal events.

5. Vizual Ninja January 12, 2020 at 10:41 pm #

I could’ve done without the mullet design, it would’ve been good without it. As is though, it’s quite sweet, youthful and perfect for this premiere.

6. Guest January 12, 2020 at 10:19 pm #

Sofia Carson’s uniform.

7. Guest January 12, 2020 at 9:36 pm #

I do not normally like these mullet dresses but Carmel looks absolutely charming here.

8. Guest January 12, 2020 at 9:22 pm #

Kudos to this girl, age and event appropriate… You can feel the Sofia Carson influence and it’s VERY good… Young actresses need to look classy, glamorous and sophisticated rejecting the Kylie influence. I doubt Giambattista Valli loaned the dress because she is new in the industry, without fashion credentials. If she bought the dress, more kudos, she is investing in her career and understood the importance of this moment to build her brand in Hollywood. Smart girl!!!!!