Menu

January 10, 2020 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Fashion Critics’ 2020 Golden Globes Roundup

Fashion Critics’ 2020 Golden Globes Roundup

Rose Byrne's Bienen-Davis Régine Textured Patent-Leather & Gold-Dipped Tote

Rose Byrne’s Bienen-Davis Régine Textured Patent-Leather & Gold-Dipped Tote

11 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Guest January 13, 2020 at 9:58 pm #

My best dressed was renee zelweger for the fit alone. I have never seen a more perfect fit on a dress ever! And that color was stunning on her.

2. Guest January 13, 2020 at 10:49 am #

priyanka? Personally i don’t like any complete outfit of the ladies completely. Something or the other is missing/unnecessary. Among the men, Angel escort and Kit Harrington

3. Guest January 12, 2020 at 12:43 am #

Zoey Deutch and Josh O’Connor.

4. alvarospain January 11, 2020 at 11:25 pm #

Ana de Armas and Billy Porter.

5. Guest January 11, 2020 at 5:03 pm #
    1. Lupita and Michael
  6. Catarina_M January 11, 2020 at 4:11 pm #

Olivia & Brad.

7. Guest January 11, 2020 at 2:54 pm #

MBJ and Tika Sumpter.

8. Guest January 11, 2020 at 1:03 pm #

Rose in pink just ahead of Lupita in black for me. Not a great week considering it includes the GGs.

9. Guest January 11, 2020 at 12:53 pm #

Nicole with Lupita being my runner up. And my man MBJ for the men.

10. KseniaBradner January 11, 2020 at 2:01 am #

Joey King was my Best Dressed at the Globes, and Josh O’Connor in Loewe really stood out and he was wearing black (take notes Sacha Baron Cohen).

Nicole Kidman’s red gown is the most boring whatever gown ever. The kind of red carpet dressing I am opposed on principle. Nicole is such an establishment actress, so I guess it’s not her style to really be interesting at big events.

• Guest January 11, 2020 at 4:39 pm #

The dress of Joey King is a true piece of art. She wore very well but I think it was not event appropriate. AMA’s, MTV or Billboard were more appropriate events opportunities. And the shoe selection was not fortunate. Styling wise was not the best choice. It was not her responsability, it’s her stylist responsibility to analyze occasion, accessories, etc… Completely agree with this selection, totally on point… Nicole, Zoey, Ana and Sofia are winning, totally fair, although I would prefer Sofia’s pink dress to this Elie Saab.