Menu

January 8, 2020

Rachel Brosnahan Wore Alex Perry On Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Rachel Brosnahan Wore Alex Perry On Jimmy Kimmel Live

So between Lupita Nyong’o and Rachel Brosnahan, the neon trend isn’t going anywhere in 2020.

The actress received a very lukewarm reaction to her Golden Globe look,  so I’m wondering if all she needs to do to impress you is wear a bold hue?

You can’t get bolder than neon green, which gave her a radiant glow in Alex Perry ‘Valentine’ dress.

This is a more sultry silhouette than we’re used to seeing from Rachel, which is perhaps what is needed to distract those who still can’t get on board with her blonde hair.

Jimmy Choo ‘Bing’ crystal accented mules completed her look.

Credit: ABC

Shop the look

, , , , ,

Ella Balinska Wore Joshua Kane To The BAFTA Film Awards Nominations Announcement 2020

'Like A Boss' World Premiere

‘Like A Boss’ World Premiere

10 Responses to Rachel Brosnahan Wore Alex Perry On Jimmy Kimmel Live!

1. Guest January 10, 2020 at 12:49 pm #

She looks lovely

2. Guest January 9, 2020 at 6:30 pm #

Guys, have you even watched the interview? This is her natural hair colour .. So get used to it 🙂

3. Catarina_M January 9, 2020 at 9:13 am #

I’m missing some earrings or a necklace, something. The colour is great though.

4. Noor January 9, 2020 at 1:14 am #

Simply perfect. Neon trend isn’t boring when they do it right.

5. Phee phee January 9, 2020 at 12:08 am #

Great dress. Im all in for this trending color.
    The hair, well, Ive complained about it enough I guess.

6. KseniaBradner January 8, 2020 at 10:24 pm #

The sexy fit and the color are so fresh on Rachel and I daresay quite risque for her. Rachel usually keeps it strictly ladylike. Love this change of pace for her, though her shoes are headscratchingly ladylike. She needed sexy pointy pumps or sandals.

7. Guest January 8, 2020 at 9:31 pm #

Charlize, Lupita and Rachel – is green the latest hot colour? Rachel really looks better with a darker/warmer hair colour.
    I like the shoes but they don’t go with the dress.

8. Guest January 8, 2020 at 8:50 pm #

Her hair color and style is bringing this down. The dress is hot and the shoes go well with it.

9. Vizual Ninja January 8, 2020 at 8:42 pm #

I agree with John, a sleeker hairdo would’ve made all the difference. I won’t even bother to complain about her hair colour, I’ll just have to get over it lol. I love the shoes but also not with the dress.

10. Guest January 8, 2020 at 8:30 pm #

Unfortunately I think the hair is what keeps me from liking this. Everything is almost too perfect. Would kill to see her hair messed up a little bit and maybe even with a bit more makeup?

Great dress but overall boring.