Menu

December 31, 2019 Best Of

Best Dressed Of The Decade Critics’ Choice #6

6. Camila Alves In Donna Karan Atelier – 2015 SAG Awards

Every year since 2015, the first thing I think about when it comes to the SAG Awards is this Donna Karan Atelier gown worn by Camila Alves.

It’s funny how a look can grow fonder in your affections way after the event.

Donna Karan Atelier was a magical period in time, much like Gucci Premiere.

This gown possessed a very simple silhouette, but between the colour, draping, bodice, train and the way Camila was selling this dress, it still gives me goosebumps.

Credit: Getty

Best Dressed Of The Decade Critics’ Choice #7

Best Dressed Of The Decade Critics’ Choice #7

Best Dressed Of The Decade Critics’ Choice #5

Best Dressed Of The Decade Critics’ Choice #5

8 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Decade Critics’ Choice #6

1. Guest January 3, 2020 at 3:46 am #

I don’t think that this look deserves to be in the looks of the decade category. The dress could have been designed by anyone (Westwood, Calvin Klein, etc.) and the styling is blah. Pretty color and the gown is well constructed but not a show stopper.

2. Guest January 2, 2020 at 11:04 pm #

Basic
    Lupita red Cape golden globes gowm stopped the world. She brought capes back

Rihanna pink grammy giambattista valli gown

3. Guest January 1, 2020 at 1:37 am #

One of my all time favourites. Love this dress!

4. Guest December 31, 2019 at 8:16 pm #

The draping is exquisite and she was working the hell out of look effortlessly.

5. Phee phee December 31, 2019 at 6:44 pm #

I remember it was my fave of this SAG event. The color and that rich fabric. The fit. So flawless.
    It would never of been on my decade list. But thats okay. its still beautiful!

6. KseniaBradner December 31, 2019 at 5:35 pm #

This is very nice but I don’t see how it’s particularly special. Ashley Greene’s MET Gala Donna Karan Atelier was more special than this, lots of moments were more special. It is a perfect simple purple gown.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards December 31, 2019 at 9:21 pm #

??‍♀️

7. alvarospain December 31, 2019 at 5:27 pm #

So happy for this!! Now this dress has the recognition it deserves! I absolutely love it! It is in my top 3 of the decade❤️