Menu

December 19, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Polo Ralph Lauren’s Holiday Event

The Polo Ralph Lauren Holiday Event took at the Ralph Lauren Beverly Hills Boutique on Wednesday (December 18) in California, with a special performance by Idina Menzel.

Camilla Belle:  The actress is a long-time friend of the brand, wore a look from the Resort 2020 Ralph Lauren Collection.  I love how the red sweater keeps this look festive, and how her version of the tri-colour floral skirt feels more season-less compared to the version in the look book.

Ralph Lauren Collection Resort 2020

Mindy Kaling:  Things you love to see.  Mindy Kaling in colour from head-to-toe.  You probably can tell from the colour palette, that this dress also hails from the Resort 2020 Ralph Lauren Collection. To me, this is Mindy at her very best. Colourful and vibrant.  My favourite from this event for the shoes alone.

Ralph Lauren Collection Resort 2020

Kathryn Newton:  Following the two Pre-Spring looks, Kathryn brought us back to the current season with this Polo Ralph Lauren Fall 2019 dress.   I love how it offers up a slightly updated take on heritage-check, with ballet flats adding to the prim nature of the look.

Elizabeth Chambers:  The actress always excels in Ralph Lauren.  This Polo Ralph Lauren Fall 2019 velvet dress is simple, yet chic thanks to the streamline silhouette and bow accented shoulder detail.

Idina Menzel: The lady the night opted for a more masculine option in this Ralph Lauren Collection Fall 2019 tuxedo. The oxblood velvet jacket is the hero piece here clearly, but I do also commend Idina for her styling as I don’t see the bow tie and cummerbund working quite as well off the runway.

Ralph Lauren Collection Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Courtesy of Ralph Lauren

, , , , , , , , , ,

NET-A-PORTER Sale Update: Get Up To 70% Off Now

NET-A-PORTER Sale Update: Get Up To 70% Off Now

Sweaty Betty Winter Sale Starts Now! Up To 50% Off

Sweaty Betty Winter Sale Starts Now! Up To 50% Off

20 Responses to Polo Ralph Lauren’s Holiday Event

1. Paola102 December 20, 2019 at 2:27 pm #

I love Camilla’s look. so fresh and colourful, and still seasonal with the sweater. Idina looks fantastic as well. Sort of a timeless photo here, with her hair, the pose, the open white shirt. Love it!

2. Sharon M December 20, 2019 at 12:10 pm #

Wow…Camilla’s look blew me away!

3. chrysschryss December 20, 2019 at 11:48 am #

Hmmmm Mindy looks great but the dress is a bit obsolete. The other dresses look really old fashioned, I love the shoes though. I haven’t seen Mrs Chambers before, I thought it was Queen Leticia.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards December 20, 2019 at 6:34 pm #

Oh my, she does look like Queen Leticia.

4. Guest December 20, 2019 at 11:17 am #

I audibly gasped when I saw Mindy post that look on insta, she looks so gorge!

5. Guest December 20, 2019 at 11:03 am #

Camilla Belle and Elizabeth Chambers are so chic!

6. Catarina_M December 20, 2019 at 9:04 am #

This was a very well dressed event. Everyone looks perfect, but I’m in love with Idina’s velvet blazer. Such an amazing color.

7. Guest December 20, 2019 at 8:59 am #

Apart from twisting the skirt around, is the print different on Camila’s version of the skirt too?
    I like all the looks here.

8. CharlotteLG December 20, 2019 at 8:24 am #

They all look good.
    Mindy Kaling is gorgeous, this color are so beautiful on her.

9. MissHebble December 20, 2019 at 6:43 am #

I love love LOVE Kathryn’s dress – immediately searching tartan dresses for last minute Christmas delivery!

10. Noor December 20, 2019 at 3:06 am #

Camilla’s skirt is modern & refreshing. It’s like she’s already knew about the background filled with roses, soo dreamy.

Mindy wants me to love neon colors once more. The shading of colors give some cute shape to her. I don’t remember her much but I doubt whether I’ll forget this on her ever or not. I have my personal fears of wearing colors as I’m not having a fair skin. She gives me days to think back.

Love the event. Love the dressing.

11. Guest December 20, 2019 at 2:35 am #

Yea, Mindy!

12. Phee phee December 20, 2019 at 1:48 am #

What a well dressed event!
    Camilla looks flawless. as per usual…. love her. Adore her outfit!!
    Mindy has a personal best here. What a fabulous dress. She looks so fresh and vibrant. Love it too!

13. Guest December 20, 2019 at 12:43 am #

They all look great. Elizabeth Chambers, whoever she is, and Mindy are my favorite. They both look so festive in very different ways.

14. Originalmeme December 20, 2019 at 12:33 am #

May I have everything please? I adore Ralph Lauren. His clothes are classic. That plaid dress screams Christmasand the velvet dress is timeless chic.

15. Guest December 20, 2019 at 12:17 am #

I really like the skirt on Camilla, but I wish she’d chosen a different top. The red cable knit cardigan looks too heavy for the skirt.

16. Guest December 20, 2019 at 12:11 am #

Other than Mindy, they all chose pretty well. I like the colors in Mindy’s choice but I find it very unflattering on her. No shade but who is Elizabeth Chambers? I looked up “Elizabeth Chambers actress” and the person who came up is not this person. Whoever she is, she is my favorite here followed closely by Camille. The only time I see Camille is at Ralph Lauren events and she always looks lovely in his designs.

• Guest December 20, 2019 at 2:18 am #

Looks like she is married to Armie Hammer.

17. KseniaBradner December 19, 2019 at 11:15 pm #

Mindy’s look is so fresh I want to drink her. The colors are so luxurious even if they’re neon, now THAT is a feat.

The rest of the looks are nice. Idina’s is very festive.

• ? December 20, 2019 at 1:28 am #

She does look like a very fancy, tasty cocktail, in a great way!

anonymous as always