Menu

December 13, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Billie Eilish Wore Prada Uomo To The 2019 Billboard Women In Music Event

Billie Eilish Wore Prada Uomo To The 2019 Billboard Women In Music Event

Billie Eilish collected the Woman of the Year award at the 2019 Billboard Women In Music event held at Hollywood Palladium on Thursday (December 12) in Los Angeles, California, following in the footsteps of Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift who have also collected this award.

The 17 year-old has made oversized outfits her thing, so I wasn’t surprised by her latest look from Prada’s Uomo Spring 2020 collection.

If outdoor fishing jacket, or UPS delivery driver didn’t immediately spring to mind, I’m not sure we’re on the same page.

Gucci aviator shades and Prada platform sneakers completed this look.

Prada Uomo Spring 2020

, , , , ,

Kendall Jenner Wore Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo On The Late Late Show With James Corden

Daisy Ridley Wore Chloe To The 'Star Wars - The Rise of Skywalker' Tokyo Press Conference

Daisy Ridley Wore Chloe To The ‘Star Wars – The Rise of Skywalker’ Tokyo Press Conference

10 Responses to Billie Eilish Wore Prada Uomo To The 2019 Billboard Women In Music Event

1. Guest December 16, 2019 at 6:55 pm #

It’s fashion. It’s cool.
    and it’s more expressive and age appropriate than your the other star teens conforming to hollywood standard

2. Catarina_M December 16, 2019 at 3:14 pm #

She could be true to herself and not look like a potato sack at the same time. This is awful.

3. Guest December 15, 2019 at 3:23 am #

Don’t like her style. She’s trying too hard/thirsty in the opposite way. Just wear a potato sack and get on with it. And her ‘talent’ is mumble-singing with an electronic beat.

• Guest December 15, 2019 at 3:24 am #

PS: Not saying to dress like a ho, but dress as a normal teen.

4. KseniaBradner December 14, 2019 at 1:05 am #

Billie will look back at this time in her style and won’t regret it because she was being true to herself.

5. Guest December 13, 2019 at 10:37 pm #

My feeling about Billie style is ‘she’s a kid doing her thing’.

6. Guest December 13, 2019 at 10:29 pm #

I like Billie’s style for her age. She looks different from all the “I gotta as much of my body as I can” musicians. I hope 10 years from now even if her style has changed that she looks back on these days with a sense that she was true to herself.

• Guest December 13, 2019 at 11:55 pm #

Oops missing “show” between “gotta” and “has”

7. Guest December 13, 2019 at 10:26 pm #

10 years from now, when she older and more mature, she will look back at these looks and she she will scream horror.
    She will regret these looks.

She will ask us, why didnt u guys stop me from wearing bad clothing. .

• Guest December 14, 2019 at 5:24 pm #

Even if I find her style atrocious, at least she looks her age and not like she is working some corner like most today’s female entertainers. Back in the 90’s, Celine had her style, Madonna had hers, same for Mariah. I cannot see the difference between Ashsnti, Beyonce, Normani and other singers. Fashion wise that is. It’s all bodysuits and nipples out or camel toes or worse! Whatever happened to class? Or sassiness without vulgarity?