Menu

December 12, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Between Charlize Theron and Eva Longoria, it’s safe to say that suits were trending on red carpet for The Hollywood Reporter’s Power 100 Women in Entertainment at Milk Studios on Wednesday (December 11) in Hollywood, California.

The actress has been known to rock a pretty frock, but lately she’s switch gears opting for suits.

Oversized particularly.

This is a tricky proposition considering how petite she is.  So the proportions have to be perfect.

When it comes to this Victoria Beckham Resort 2020 look, I would say that the trousers were just a little too long – even though they are cropped on the model.

She combats the length of the sleeves seamlessly, which enhances the colour-blocking effect of the look

I didn’t like the leather pleated blouse at first, but by the time I got to the end of this post, is has strangely grown on me.

Victoria Beckham Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Wore Alexander McQueen For The Diplomatic Reception

Emily Ratajkowski Wore Hervé Léger To The 'Uncut Gems' LA Premiere

Emily Ratajkowski Wore Hervé Léger To The ‘Uncut Gems’ LA Premiere

9 Responses to Eva Longoria Wore Victoria Beckham To The Hollywood Reporter’s Annual Women in Entertainment Breakfast Gala

1. Guest December 13, 2019 at 6:01 am #

This looks really good on her and as for the shirt growing on you I totally understand I think it’s because when you first look at it you think why such an old fashioned looking shirt but it actually adds some dimension cos then the whole thing isn’t just one straight looking fabric like Charlize Therons even though hers was also amazing

2. Paola102 December 12, 2019 at 9:11 pm #

I do like this. However, if the pants fit better, it would have been so much better.

3. Guest December 12, 2019 at 7:30 pm #

I like the color combination. I am not feeling the leather but the color and style work. A win for Eva.

4. Phee phee December 12, 2019 at 6:29 pm #

She really makes it works. I love the color combo, and I much prefer the pant length on her rather than the lookbook.
    this is a win.

5. Guest December 12, 2019 at 5:11 pm #

Prefer the length on the model but this is a VERY welcome direction for Eva!

6. Guest December 12, 2019 at 4:52 pm #

I like the outfit though I do agree that the pant hems should have been taken further up.
    It’s a shame that we don’t see more of Victoria Beckham collection being worn. I read that the company isn’t doing too well lately.

7. KseniaBradner December 12, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Eva’s style is often embarrassingly B-List (she often dresses like a Marchesa JLo which is NOT a good thing) with tight gowns with feathers and sequins, so I am delighted she is moving away from that with her style this year.

8. Guest December 12, 2019 at 3:34 pm #

I like it a lot. You’d think VB being also petite will do tailored suits for tiny women like her BFF.

9. CharlotteLG December 12, 2019 at 3:23 pm #

I think it works on her, event if I don’t like the fabric of the shirt.
    The color are a nice combo and overall it’s a nice change for her.