Menu

November 11, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

Millie Bobby Brown In Givenchy 'Stranger Things' Season 3 Photocall

Millie Bobby Brown attended a photocall for Netflix’s ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 held at the Linwood Dunn Theater on Saturday (November 9) in Hollywood, California.

In the short time since 15-year-old Millie has hit the world stage and proven herself to be one to watch in fashion.

She tends to divide opinions quite strongly when it comes to her style.  So I wonder how this outing will go down.

I love the structure of this crepe Givenchy Resort 2020 flared dress which is accented with cute organza black ruffles.

To me it feels very youthful, girlie and appropriate for a teenager, but some might disagree on account of the shoulder-baring aspect of this look.

I love that she also showcased her matching pedicure via her Givenchy asymmetrical sandals, with geometric diamond hoop earrings from Nouvel Heritage completing her look.

Givenchy Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Danai Gurira Serves Up All The Colours Of The Rainbow For The 'Harriet' LA Premiere

Danai Gurira Serves Up All The Colours Of The Rainbow For The ‘Harriet’ LA Premiere

Mindy Kaling In Oscar de la Renta - 2019 Baby2Baby Gala

Mindy Kaling In Oscar de la Renta – 2019 Baby2Baby Gala

14 Responses to Millie Bobby Brown Gives Us The Cold Shoulder At The ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 Photocall

1. Guest November 13, 2019 at 1:57 pm #

I LOVE this! She looks beautiful and age appropriate. One of the best dressed of the last few weeks.

2. Guest November 12, 2019 at 1:01 pm #

I think it’s cute, she’s not showing anything inappropriate and it’s much better than her previous look with the extensions and cheap looking platforms. I do like how cool it looks in look book though but also the sandals.

3. Kat November 12, 2019 at 11:05 am #

This is my fave ever look from her. Thumbs up!

4. Guest November 12, 2019 at 4:24 am #

I love this on her and I think it’s age appropriate. She looks good

5. Phee phee November 11, 2019 at 8:20 pm #

I think she looks great. The makeup and dress are really cute. I dont feel like she’s trying to look 30.
    But those shoes are distracting! I cant stand them.

6. Guest November 11, 2019 at 7:23 pm #

The dress is ugly but maybe it could have been better without that weird hoop skirt effect. The shoes are cute.

7. Vizual Ninja November 11, 2019 at 3:53 pm #

I kinda notice a double standard maybe with this dressing too grown thing. Few posts down, Storm Reid was wearing what I’d consider a very grown up look but no comments on that and they are both around the same age. Not so convinced anymore that these types of comments are coming from a place of genuine ‘concern’. As for the look I think this is super cute, a win for her.

• Guest November 11, 2019 at 8:50 pm #

Storm, Marsai and Skai rarely get comments on how “too grown” they dress. It’s the strangest thing.

8. Guest November 11, 2019 at 3:49 pm #

I think she looks great. I love that she experiments with different styles and has the confidence and interest in fashion to do so. Personally, I think she gets it right most of the time—including here.

9. Draylo November 11, 2019 at 3:05 pm #

I like it. I think she looks fresh and adorable

10. Guest November 11, 2019 at 2:46 pm #

Neck down very age appropriate, but neck up, not so much. The makeup is too harsh.

11. Catarina_M November 11, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

Love the shoes. The dress is girly enough for a 15yo IMO, what is ageing her is the makeup.

12. P&P November 11, 2019 at 2:17 pm #

She’s at the age where you want to dress grown-up but you always end up looking odd and uncomfortable.

The dress is ugly.

13. Guest November 11, 2019 at 1:30 pm #

15 going on 25. And the dress is fug.